Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Why are you all asking an obvious question? That's how a "standard" Japanese MC would act. Everyone who doesn't act that way is just an exception to the rule.

Group Leader
I would've just not saved them. Those guys were real scumbags. Still, I don't guy why people gonna get all butthurt in the comments. It's just a manga. Plenty of edgy power hungry isekai MC mangos out there.

Thanks for ruining the manga author. Cuck garbage. Why the fuck would i ever want to see the heroine getting raped/molested etc? Japanese authors need to stop with this cuck fantasy bullshit already.

just stab them in the armpits while invisible, then they can't do anything

Wow oh boy I get to help the people who were about to rape/murder my friends? Cewl beans!

-MC’s final words before not dying to a horde of monster he could have easily used to kill some pretty trash characters

Double-page supporter
Just let them die you, fucking coward.
Jesus Christ. HOW FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU BE, RETARD?!

Double-page supporter
Let's talk about stupidity of this chapter.
1st. Author doesn't know how to write villains. Since when villains say "I am evil, who does evil for no reason, here I decided to ruin a store and now I will rape this girl. Just because". That is stupid.
2nd. MC can easily run away by taking off his mask. He isn't in any danger.
3rd. Author want's to write how villains get what they deserve but doesn't have the balls to write MC doing that revenge.

This chapter alone dropped quality of whole manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chap but why did it end up taking so long?
It also makes more sense for the mc to get rid of people who are a threat to hundreds of others

Wait, what???
They be like "Let's rape and kill them"
And then MC gonna just play peek-a-boo, rambles about his blog and be like "let's escape together".

Can't have him retaliate in any way, aha.

Sure gonna be a roundabout way of punishment in the next couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
To all the idiots complaing about the MC not murdering those 3, keep in mind that Japan is a country of Laws, and that would make him the criminal.

Plus more importantly, once they girls got out their fates were kind of sealed, there will be legal consequences for their actions like the show worker said, and that will destroy their lives.

Simply put there is no need to kill them, so why bother making the MC a criminal.

Dex-chan lover
I sincere thought that the MC would just slit their throats while in stealth mode...

I can see that the MC got distracted and then the dungeon send out the swarm that it would be impossible for him to handle by himself. So once the swarm started, he had no other choice but to cooperate. Although I wonder if he can just take off his mask and run to the gate...

MC undetectable, let the girls escape, become undectable...
I probably should run and not waste a minute on talk sheninigans, Its a monster infested dungeon, not a park

Fed-Kun's army
To the retard arguing that japan has laws
“I didn’t meet them in the dungeon”
“Maybe they killed themselves lol”
Done
He didn’t need nothin personnel them anyways, could’ve just left

Users who are viewing this thread