Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

The chad badguys : Gehehe what rape? It never happened so doesn't count you silly pompom.
What? The attack? Err... Was an accident...my buddy tought she was a monster and nearsighted and slipped on a banana skin too...pls forgive him, he dinndu bruh

The limp dick mc : ok

Will give one last chance before i drop it, mc still redeemable if next chp his self-preservation instinct kicks in (he slips away alone from the mob and let those *allegedly :^)* rapist + killer ded.
But I'm not gonna hold my breath, since the sword+shield guy took a peek at his skill board...and have a good chance gaining a plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this i need to rescue the bad guys because im a good guy bullshit

I can't think of any more cliche and overused portrayal of the bad guy in the isekai manga. Cringe.

Dex-chan lover
This is one retard MC all he need to do is take off the mask and let the monster kill the bad rapists guys there you go MC there no blood in your hand you go with your *i dont want to kill other* life

Hope next chapter the bad guys die or go to jail

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid
Way ahead of you in that reguard. Been reading them for years now, lol. And sometimes it even feels that they have siphoned Japan's testosterone into their own characters since many are almost too forward sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Guroga
Is that a new product from the Nipon steel smiths? Being so naive that they could tatoo their intentions on your chest and you would still misinterpret it?

sev

What is with japenese mcs being completely spineless?

They were about to rape and murder you and your comrads and you want to save them? tf?

Dex-chan lover
I know whats he thinking, currently in that area they lack strong adventurer, Masatsugu isnt there, other strong adventurer are spreading to fight a parade in another dungeons, so however bad their attitude is currently the guild need their strenght. Because if left unchecked the parade will flow to the city and many will die.

I really don't like these types of protagonists.
"He hurt my partner, almost raped her...well, let's save him!"

Users who are viewing this thread