Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

remember guys, this is a fantasy.... feel free to drop this, because i'm gonna do if there is no improvements in 4 chapters

@dummyaccount12345

"It was the last bit of pride as a human that he clung to."
Well, human is not a saint. Unless there are plot twist: hur dur unexpetedly MC is an Angel.

Thank you for excerpts, I am laughing reading that monologue.

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345: Nahh..Fuck. Well, I guess he wants to sleep well at night. And as there is a working justice system with prisions and stuff, I also see, that he doesn't have to kill them, even if he might be in the situation, he could just get very simple rid of them and nobody would ask questions. But if he isn't even trying to get them into prison afterwards, he's just an asshole. You don't just save such fiends and let them go. They confessed to rape and destroy existences for the fun and for petty revenge.

@dummyaccount12345

Mah man!
---
In a sense he's not wrong, being a noble adventurer and all that jazz, but when he finished his fiery speech/monologue and go to the top level only to find out his fem partner is ded or half-body paralyzed because of the strike...all those "i wanna be a gud boi" speech can go straight to the garbage bin.

Aggregator gang
Why is it always, always rape? No, seriously. Why is always rape? Don't these authors ever get tired of writing the same shit over and over and over again? It's lazy as hell.

Supporter
@tuatara1

ikr? then again, rape is all about power, and if they're pulling this kinda shit, it's not that surprising.

seriously, why tf would mc try to keep them alive? just leave and let them die to the monsters, they deserve that.
OR DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE THEY TRIED TO RAPE AND KILL YOUR PARTY YOU FUCKING NUMBSKULL?

Double-page supporter
Why the hell didn't he kill them when they couldn't detect him!!???
I guess it's the really bad chapter(s) period? Who knew this manga could get worse??

Fed-Kun's army
after checking out the LN spoilers,

welp in the bin this goes, shame since Karen is such a cutie pie too

"Well sure they are actively attempting to kill me so that I don't get in the way of them raping and murdering my friends, but if I didn't risk my life fighting desperately to help them I'd be the real monster."

What is even wrong with the authors head?

MC why don't you try growing up and stop thinking like superman who doesn't kill his enemies? That's the reason why superheroes have such an abundant supply of villains!

Dex-chan lover
So another instance of attempted rape and murder and the MC lets them get away with it instead of jamming a dagger in their throat when stealthed? He even tries to save them from their well-deserved fate? What utter shit. This manga just dropped drastically in my esteem, and this would not be the first manga I drop over shit like this.

@tuatara1

Probably since... the first thing that would probably came out on most people's head when they pair a "downed female" and and an asshole like that, were mostly that, especially when the other subject is "a beautiful girl" since I think much of it came out from delusion and the author's likes and dislike more, rather than based on research on what the many possible outcome that can be done in this kind of situation. (with some limitation, since it's a published material... you wouldn't want someone to report you when you are going overboard with things after all)

There are other of course... more brutal thing that could've been done first instead of straight out raping to make things more interesting to some, like for example, making sure the subject wouldn't be able to move first, like chopping things up, or maybe feeding the subject to monsters rather than raping them, etc-etc.

Well I wouldn't really bet much on variation from a syosetu titles. especially in this kind of title.. where fantasy setting were used.. or rather than the fantasy... the game/trpg system.

And... from the many title that I read, not many really dare to do more than an "attempt" rape anyway. or something that give much long lasting mental scar... (that or I probably misses things like that)
Heck, not many even implement "sex" in their story even when the plot were going that way...
Much like those that avoid killing any main cast for good, even when it can progress the story in an interesting way.

And when there are those someone that include those kind of depressing material in rightful manner, peoples would complain anyway, so not much really can be done... still, I'd still like for some variation at least.

Dex-chan lover
Choose:
1. Risk your life and your companion's lives by letting them live.
2. Your companion's safety is more important. These people are too dangerous to live, and cunning enough to avoid being punished.

Protagonist: Uhhhh.... I'm good guy so I let people live! What's that? My friends will die in the future? LOL That's okay. As long as i'm not the one who kill them directly, i'm still good guy! :)))))) Who cares about my friend's lives as long as I am good guy! :)

Nah just kidding. Nothing will happen no matter what he choose, because plot armor. The monsters suddenly spawning while they're about to fight is proof enough. Protagonist will never be punished. Ever. In fact, he'll probably be rewarded for the choice.

Just drop it and move on with your lives.

Drop this shit...aarrggg why are you so stupid.... I need to play total war warhammer 2 and purge all human for this stupid

mask off, stab, problem solved. he should have killed them even if it was a "joke"

Users who are viewing this thread