Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm......

I really hope one of the following is why MC-chan is still bothering with these idiots instead of just taking the mask off and walking out the door:

A) Wants to make sure they are properly arrested and convicted for their crimes....
B) Wants them to THINK they're be able to survive as long as MC-chan is with them.... and then abandon them for maximum psychological suffering.

I don't have much faith B) will be the answer though, doesn't really seem in character.......... A) may be cliche, naive, and 100% gonna bite MC-chan in the ass... but at least it is a relatively believable motivation.

Dex-chan lover
I thought MC was a psychopath who get hard at killing monsters and fighting strong opponents but it seem like he is just a masochist who like to risk himself and enjoy pain. The kind who would thank you for steping on his head

Dex-chan lover
Groan such retarded behavior, oh they wanted to rape and kill us all, better risk my life to save them!

Aggregator gang
@1boring he doesnt need to, he just needs to take out his mask and he is practically invisible.

@PDugna sure, the lady who was about to be raped an killed would try to find justice to the ones who wanted to rape and kill her.

@Fenzle @AdamaGeist he had the chance to kill them or disarm them before the monsters came but didnt, he could leave them to fend for themselves but choose to put himself in danger for scum, AdamaGeist talking about the "survival of the group" is stupid because that group doesnt deserve to be saved and he could be fine on his own.

I swear to god some of yall are far from functional human beings. 'Wait, the 'actually a decent person' MC, when snapped out of his rage by the realization that they're being surrounded by monsters, thinks of survival of the group instead of betraying them all and running away by himself? What a pussy!'

As for myself, I'm glad this is continuing as a series, and I look forward to more.

This is legit autistic, people are defending his action?? Like why?? What he just did is not a normal human behavior. We are innately selfish, if something like that happens, and if we were in his place, we'd have sliced their tendons and leave em as bait. Heck, I actually thought he took off his mask to slit their throat.

MadParadox, it's crazy how often manga will do shit like this and completely ruin itself

Dex-chan lover
Is he seriously going to save them?

Those assholes kill players and rape girls and he's thinking about saving them??

Dex-chan lover
Welp this is where I draw the line lol, MC trying to save guys that were literally trying to rape and murder them, dropped

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you're going to add a near-rape experience as a cheap source of edge and suspense, you might as well have your underwritten lawful good MC make some token effort to condemn the perpetrators of it at least. I mean, he's more interested in pointless banter and even his shitty blog than he was in his love interest having a guy creepily lean over her bleeding body and kicking her in the face. I've been scolded more for pulling and releasing a rubber band someone had tied around their wrist for a second than these guys got scolded before he teamed up with them, yeesh.

Aggregator gang
OMG MC let them die!

They attempted rape and murder and you seriously want to still help them?

I hate authors who do this garbage.

This is it for me, what a fucking awful manga, it got so fucking edgy then MC had decided to help them live. Classic Japanese bullshittery.

Users who are viewing this thread