Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

After reading: uahh the mc is so bad. Gotta go to comment section to talk about it.
-Me arriving late-
Ouch it's a battlefield already.

Thank you translator for the chapter!

MC waaaaaaaay too passive/soft, seriously? he spent that whole conversation "invisible" and did nothing but reposition? He could've killed or a least disarmed those guys. And then a monster parade happens and he's like "I'm gonna help the rapists that were gonna kill me, my friend and my client"? Sheesh, if you're not gonna kill them yourself, at least just take off your mask and walk away, let karma do it's thing.

Thank you for translating not just this, but other series as well. Just want to say that before unfollowing this. The MC is beyond saved. It's a shame that this starts out kind of interesting (maybe a rip off of Solo Leveling's setting)

Dex-chan lover
pretty good until here but letting them live, even helping them? no can do - I am gonna drop this

the guild shop lady knows about them attacking so if they don't show up later the MC could be held liable, even if all the living people vouch for him and say he did the right thing even if he did the public and the guilds themselves would still not be happy which would lead to further problems down the road. Its easier overall for him to get credit for turning them in for their shit then to let them die and leave rumors bout him.

Dex-chan lover
So we're saving the assholes? Threats of rape rarely lead to that but okay.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made the MC look like a complete coward. He had so many opportunities to kill them and yet didn't.

i really hate the trope of "nice" MC. Ah yes give them another chance. Ah yes put a joke in there.
The tonal discrepancy between "We're gonna rape them and kill them fuck yeah" to a joke then to "Oh, i know you were bad but we can make this through together" is such a whiplash that i think getting hit on the head with a baseball bat would be less damaging to my brain.

@Shipmint my guess is because the normalization of such topics in H doujin. Like how Loli is fine when it's fiction. Honestly whatever reason it is, it's garbo writing.

Contributor
@sedition
This chapter made the MC look like a complete coward. He had so many opportunities to kill them and yet didn't.

Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong.
The main character will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

Don't you just think for a moment and understand that it would be dumb to fight against these fuckers where everyone could become mincemeat for monsters in few seconds.
Honestly I'm more surpised that the author didn't make the dumbfucks fight till' they die. I guess there still a spark of wisdom in their brains.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC........... 4 year old little girls aren't as forgiving, kind or gullible as him.

Societal rules have some constraining force, but this situation? Nope.. definitely would of killed them or ensured they died.

I'll keep reading, he'll probably eventually wake up to realize people aren't full of sunshine & rainbows. They're sinister scheming greedy disgusting cruel beings.

Users who are viewing this thread