Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

MC deserves to at least lose a limb so he reflects on how moronic he’s behaving.

Dex-chan lover
>Imagine trying to save the life of someone who tried to rape and kill your friend

Looking at the comments it seems that a LOT of people are really angry at the MC for his...... Questionable decision to work with the POS party that had just attempted to rape both of the MC's Female Companions.

For all those that are hating on the MC.... It seems that you don't have to worry about the party anymore due to what happens in the next chapter as they. It seems, got overwhelmed by the Monster Parade and were killed/eaten. MC is fine tho just because of his ability to go unnoticed.

So yeah how about yall maybe chill and if you don't like it anymore, there is nothing stopping you from never reading this again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Look I do understand why the mc didn't want to leave those people there to die instinct and being a good person and how even if they are terrible people the weight of being responsible for someone's death is still a lot but like I really really wish his first instinct was leave them to rot

Dex-chan lover
Quickly understanding why the chapter has so many comments lmao.
I was hoping while reading the chapter it would be because MC just murders everyone while they don't notice him, but sadly the comments were because MC is a cuck.

I was thinking this would be a "quick we dont have any drama in this arc so let's have some attempted rape" but I didn't expect a "let's save the rapist😀" like... why???

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the ratings on this were so good for an isekai until this chapter

Now it's getting flooded by 1's sheesh

Ya know the other day i was watching/reading something, i forget what, and the goblins weren't rapey, the bad guys were just thieves and didn't kill everyone and rape all the women they saw, the MC didn't have to kill every neer-do-well he came across because they were just a sickening burden on the morals of society. It was really refreshing reading a story where people were just people and there weren't constant rape subplots just to get a reaction out of me. The problem with this chapter is not that the MC doesn't want to kill his fellow humans, the problem is that the author insists on making people with a minor grudge ridiculous psychopathic rapists/murderers. Its easy to forget that not all of humanity is the darkest side of humanity with how often villains are portrayed as the absolute worst they could possibly be just for the sake of drama.

Uhhh? Dude? Just let them be...... i swear they used this kind of template villain again and again yet the mc prefer to "talk" to.... you know, why they did it..... if it were me, the moment those two managed to escape i'll stay hidden and slash their dominant arm before going invisible again.... heck i'll justify it as self defense even......

Dex-chan lover
I could understand if he said he was saving them to force them to face trial and be fucked over by the law. But no. Saving them “because it’s the right thing to do” doesn’t apply to people who just tried to kill you and attempted to rape and murder your companions.

Why are those three fucking shit streaks not dead yet? Is this another pussy ass mc I have to drop?

Aggregator gang
OK....okay, you mc have gone far enough with your mood swings. Its getting less funny and more frustrating by the minutes

oh god. why is this chapter so horrible? those guys attempted to murder and rape, and you're still trying to 'save' them because what? it's the right thing to do? no! that's NOT the right thing to do. the right thing to do is remove such evils.
rehab? maybe, if they're under some external influence. incarceration? more likely, if you can do it. but these are grown-ass men who consciously take delight in the suffering of their fellow humans. that's NOT okay in any shape or form. it's your moral OBLIGATION to do the right thing and WASTE their pathetic asses. If the MC 'saves' these pathetic pieces of shit in the next chapter, I'm fucking done with this manga.

unless there's a reasonable explanation why he won't take their lives, like, say, directly killing another human has severe repercussions (as opposed to leaving them to die, as these scumbags did with karen), then this MC is just as bad for letting these evil creatures parading around as adventurers roam the earth.

GOD this pisses me off so much. is there a rating system for chapters? brb gonna give this the lowest score possible

Users who are viewing this thread