Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

Pft... They're feeling guilty from not being able to save these poor rapists/murderers. What a moving story and caring MC. Author really needs to get his head checked. I'd understand if he wanted them alive to be meat shields while killing the monster parade because they were surrounded and 3 extra pairs of hands could be useful but feeling guilty about them dying and crying about it and then having the "let's get stronger together so we can save all the rapist/murderers in the world next time" speech? Come on, son.

Rating went from 3/10 to 1/10 and dropped :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I’m beginning to fear for the future of this manga. Right now it isn’t enough for me to drop it, but if the characters keep acting so fucking retard (by my own standard of course) this will turn into an aggravating read.

Aggregator gang
@cumeumpster1 Thank you! It’s fucking annoying. It’s so cheap the way they use it, and this gets even worse with the trope of the mc forgiving (or not even caring) that they have done these deplorable shit. I have read a manga where the mc read the mind of someone who kidnapped, raped and then sold girls i to slavery, and i shit you not, he said “next time you do this there will be consequences”...

Why are we supposed to be all broken up about those three assholes croaking again? Nothing of value was lost.

trying to save murderers and rapists ( they seem to have a lot of experience doing so ) this has to be the stupidest part of this manga . it lack so much common sens .
he can move unseen yet shows himself with a mask and then hides with an eel . this manga is so random .

Disgustingly dumb mc, spoilers ahead for the reason I just despise this.
DUDE CRYING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE PEOPLE THAT WERE ABOUT TO KILL HIM AND HIS PARTY AND NOT TO MENTION THEY WERE GOING TO RAPE THE GIRL!!!!! AND HE IS CRYING ABOUT THEIR DEATHS AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TRY AND KILL THEM ON HIS OWN???? I KNOW JAPAN HAS SOME SOY BITCH ASS MC'S BUT HOLY FUCK THIS ONE IS A DISGUSTING SHIT BAG!!!

This shits funny. Imo it deserves at least an 8. The mc was kind of a pussy the last chap but other than that and stereotypical Japanese virgin mc it’s pretty damn good. Worth the time to read it.

Dex-chan lover
apparently saving rapists is considered as example of being heroic in Japan, truly eye opening, the novel even got a prize. 99/10, no wonder chikan, JK kidnapping, and JK business are public secret in Japan, they seem to care a lot about these people.

Dex-chan lover
Rapists and murders with no signs of remorse don't deserve saving.

Now what's even more concerning is the MC. Pretty sure he's a psychopath or mentally damaged.
>tries hard to save people who clearly wants to rape and murder with no hesitation or remorse.
>strong shock towards being ignored rather than his friend nearly murdered/rape moments before
>expresses heavy regret upon failing to save them, then very elated for leveling up that very night, with no trace of regret left.
We're actually watching a psychopath MC right now. That or the author knows some readers will eat it up no matter how shit they make their stories so they don't even try.

Him saving the murderer rapists just made me wanna drop the whole series, like come on man, they tried to rape and murder your close friend and your fucking SAVING them??. what a fucking disappointment

I'm really surprised there are still comments about him trying to save the criminals. Those chapters have passed, the story has moved on.

Seriously, it's a staple of manga for hero's to save the villains, yes it's annoying, but it's fairly common. Goku give Senzu beans to people who plan to kill people, Luffy has saved enemy pirates, it's just something hero's in manga do. Why be so focused on it.

@LordCBoD it's not that he tryed to save them, it's that he stupidly forgive them with just a couple words, that's what people is mad about
When one of them said it was an accident, he fuckig believed him, that's what people is mad about

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount

First, hero's giving villains a second chance based on flimsy excuse is normal in manga.

Second, the MC didn't buy the we're joking. Instead he changes focus to what they did to him. Which I agree was dumb, but it's not like we didn't already know he cares too much about his blog. Still we're never shown he forgave them, just that he wanted to save them from the monsters.

Again it's something heroes in manga do. They save the bad guy from something so that they face justice. Yes it's a tired trope, yes it's ridiculous that even Karen wanted to save them, but it's over. It was a bad bit of story and now the story is moving on. One dumb bit that's done and over with doesn't ruin a story. If you want to stop reading that's fine, but it's sad that this bit is still being harped on three chapters later.

Users who are viewing this thread