Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

Double-page supporter
It's japanese manga, what do you expect?

Rape, slavery, murder, that's just small thing and easily forgiven, those guys are human to you know.

Late for work though, that deserve capital punishment.

Unfortunately, ruined by Chapter 16. Murderer-rapists don't deserve any compassion.

And if you're trying to defend the MC with anything other than "he's mentally retarded" or "he's a fucking psychopath," then I would honestly be disgusted by you.

Is trying to save villains a staple? Yes, but that doesn't excuse this manga in anyway. Villain redemptions are much more nuanced than whatever this shit show is. Proper villain redemptions are usually done by a sympathetic antagonist. They work because we sympathise with the villain character once they've been understood.

So if you're trying to defend the MC for trying to save the three scumbags here, you'd be sympathizing with murderers and rapists.

Hence, I find you (and this manga) disgusting.

@dnoj, there is a difference between forgiving someone for something heinous and wanting them to see proper justice. We are never shown or told he forgave them for their crap. All we are shown is he wanted them survive the monster attack. As soon as they'd left the dungeon they'd be arrested, they'd get what was coming to them from human authorities. Or do you think the human authorities are as dumb as the MC?

Again, it makes no sense to me that Karen wanted them to live, not considering what they did to her, but the MC wanted them to survive the monsters to face proper justice isn't as demented as you make it seems. The fact that you think the worst of the MC and those that defend the story is disgusting, it's a work of fiction, different principles apply that those of real life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned about the people that can easily just let someone die regardless of their background
granted what those 3 did(and tried to do) was heinous but MC is still human, what psychopath can just turn a blind eye towards somebody else dying?
Everybody loves to think that they have the capacity to kill(or in this case let someone die) but when push comes to shove only those that are mentally disturbed will actually do it

@LordCBoD I think Karen was mostly upset that she let MC carry the burden of the death of those 3, since inherently it was their miscalculations that led to the situation

i need to blacklist this or something it got me twice
i was like oh looks pretty good clicked on it and noticed its the one that i read on another website

So anyways apart from morals and shit this is pretty good.

(Btw mc is a psychopath you could see from the first chapters bc he is having fun murdering monsters with his life on the line. Basically war is a drug but in this case fighting monsters is a drug.)

Pretty good piece overall. But the thing is the character development is so fucking good. At first he was pretty average but he doesn’t get super op and slowly levels up. The best part is his mental journey at the start we see him being normal but as the story goes on and on we can see him losing his common sense and becoming a nut case.

Good manga, but like everyone else mentions you sort of just have to ignore the fact that the moral compass in this story seems to be all out of wack. If you can get passed some of the weirder storybeats, its definitely one of the better reverse isekai manga.

for reference, I specially mean how the MC considers himself a failure in chapter 17 for, and I'm not kidding, failing to save the lives of 3 scumbag individuals who had successfully baited him into a dungeon with the intention to murder him and rape his friends. He actually considers their deaths to dungeon monsters as a personal failing. I'm sorry, what?!?! This sort of weird, almost sociopathic mindset sort of permeates through this manga, and is just the author's persomal moral compass rubbing off into the story a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
The series just got licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment! 🙌 Here’s the link for you guy’s.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/15/seven-seas-answers-the-call-with-license-of-call-to-adventure-defeating-dungeons-with-a-skill-board-manga-series/?fbclid=IwAR1YkkbLjmxm9BFX5jcvuYeDXNjPKhsZcgr0fijt29gzX59MpgY2L2LnyKU

Dex-chan lover
What is this MC problem? Holy shit, this is so dumb. Dropped and I'm never looking back.

@Legend13 That is awesome. I hope it doesn't stop getting translated though. I'll definitely pick it up, but I also hate waiting.

Dex-chan lover
@LordCBoD I’m hoping they continue translating the series as well. I’m definitely pre-ordering the physical version when they start announcing pre-orders. 👍🏻

@Legend13 Now, if someone can pick up the Only Sense Online Light Novels. The magna just isn't as good.

Still it's awesome what stuff is getting English releases these days Seven Seas is pretty good at getting ones I'm enjoying.

Contributor
This could really use a new scan group. Tritinia has been halfassing it for quite some time and their qc kinda bad.

Double-page supporter
its already reach 44 chapters on other sites. sometimes i feel that mangadex becomes so dull lately...

Supporter
I think this is a stellar level up in a dungeon manga. Exemplary of the genera with a slow life kinda feel. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread