Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
looks like mc will leveled up by capable using 3 spells at same time

Fed-Kun's army
This scene remind me Naruto
There is no need to choose, I will save everyone!!!

Dex-chan lover
Have the comment sections always been this butthurt about everything? As if half of the readers here haven't read other shonen, as if no one here has read fairy tail.

Oh god... don't tell me he is going to try to save the assassin that is currently trying to kill Ravi as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Solution: the best defense is a good offense. Kill the assassin dude before he can keep attacking.

This MC reads too much shounen even though this manga is shounen itself but still...

Double-page supporter
Yup, the MC is a dumbass. Just kill the brat instead of worrying about the poison daggers. Afterwards you can cure them all. Stop doing the typical "hurr dur I'm the MC hurr durr herp derp" crap and finish the bs fight first.

Dex-chan lover
@didipi249
On 1 side of the balancer, It's good people's lives and his daughter's life.
On another side, some bad people's lives who planned to kill him and some money for selling an item.
Why would you care about money now if you and your daughter die?

He chose both and it was the same as he chose to die.

His life, many good people's lives, and his daughter's life aren't enough for him to quit his pacifist wannabe.
He didn't get his priority right.
He wanted to be a pacifist, he wanted to save everyone included bad people's lives even with the cost of his life, his daughter's life, and good people's lives.
That's all.

If it was an American Father, he would take out a shotgun and shoot the assassin while protecting his daughter.
He could also try his best to protect good people's lives as well.

Well, knowing this is a fiction, he will somehow "deus ex machina" chase away the assassin and everyone is still safe.
Still, I can't stomach his pacifist wannabe.
It was an assassin who hurt his daughter and also planned to kill his daughter, and then what, he didn't feel a little angry at the assassin at all?

Getting here, the story gets worse.

Japanese really like naive characters. To the point makes me sick.

Btw. Thx for chap :D

@greyhud90 hahaha, he only think that and, pusuuu he got stab

Dex-chan lover
wow what a badass. Getting stabbed protecting a loli is the peak of life.

Double-page supporter
@murasaur its just that this character acts too much like a company employee + jesus level of kindness
It just ticks us off too much

Dex-chan lover
If it was an American Father, he would take out a shotgun and shoot the assassin while protecting his daughter.

Or he'd go to her school and start shooting innocent children. That's popular there nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread