Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3

My opinion of this manga tanked from a 8* to 6* in a span of 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
and .... wtf
¿why does he run away from the police?
¿Has something been omitted when converting this from novel to manga? it feels rushed...
¿Couldn't just say that he doesn't know who the killer is or what he wanted to have attacked him?
I do not understand anything.
But if the novel is in hiatus, it seems logical with so much pointlessness.

@cy2410 Ravi has a secret, which he doesn't know about. He asked if she wants to answer the police about the assassin, meaning she would have to share the secret. Since she doesn't want to reveal the secret (said she was afraid), he's making a run for it.

one guy tried a crime, only punished follow his dad..

a loli is scared, so MC go away from police..

i am pretty sure something is wrong in author head

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera

I don't know where you live that makes you think police are evil. But the police force ARE created to protect you from people who would hurt you. I can understand if you consider that in America, if the police think you have a gun they have the right to shoot you til you're dead and in Nigeria, the police act no different from the mob, but in most part of the world, the police are decent people who are just trying to do their jobs.

He's not even a suspect. He ran away because Ravi doesn't want to say anything. And here's a question: Who's asking her to say anything? They want to ask him questions, not her. In the first place, she's a kid, and therefore, anything she says will be considered unreliable.

Dex-chan lover
@ SoloSera

While those who regard the police as agents of justice are naïve or worse, Douglas didn't even ask Ravi if she thought that she might successfully lie to them and claim that she didn't know anything helpful; he just decided to flee, which creates significant practical problems.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
the police force ARE created to protect you from people who would hurt you
Not generally. And, even when a police force is originally created for such a purpose, it is nearly always redirected to other purposes, primarily associated with defending the interests of state officials and employees (including of course the police themselves), and often very much at odds with protecting the general denizenry.

Double-page supporter
And to think that people will still trust governmental institutions to do what they are designed to.
Makes me wonder in what world they've been living in, because it can't be Earth lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The police are generally chill regular people just doing a job and keeping basic order. Especially in America and I imagine most 1st world countries. The 4 police officers I've dealt with in my lifetime have all been generally good experiences as far as conversation and behavior. Even for the one where I received a ticket.

Thanks to the translation specifying "military police", you can assume they are not quite as chill type of guys. And if each individual is, their military background equals a higher chance to answer higherups first, because that's the concept of an army as a whole.

Should military not mean "related to army" here, it still means they're armed police force. So if nothing else, means they can exercise force as necessary to get their way.

Police are made to keep order. How kindly, forcefully, etc is another debate entirely and completely up to speculation depending on context.

wtf with "Enjoying a Carefree Lifestyle Because I Have an Adorable Daughter Now" ??

i dont understand the story

Wonder if he has any stealth spells, invisibility, sound cloaking or something like that maybe? Thou i'd imagine veronica will come in clutch and have a secret escape tunnel or something.

(Wonder if she'll join the party, doubt it but since she met them just as they are leaving anything is possible)

Dex-chan lover
Got a serious would, sleeps for one day, now it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna run away with Ravi too~
Also let Veronica join their journeys as his official waifu :)

Group Leader
He could always just, I don't know...say, LIE and tell them he doesn't know anything, or make up any old excuse. That way he won't have to be a fugitive or at least a person of interest on the run from the police.

Contributor
@zetsubouzanto

Ravi is the mother ;) Nah, joking, need to wait a timeskip.

The WN is on hiatus , it happen a lot when the story get a official manga adaptation, so the WN spoilers will not be remzvant for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread