Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
Why mc so weak willed and deny his request to follow the quest?
He already mention that he hates when mc become weak,
When mc become strong again, he want to reconcile?

Dex-chan lover
It is very poor writing to have the protagonist accept a partnership with Dario without apparent motivation.

But, then, very poor writing has characterized this series for some time now.

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder if this guy was cursed as well, though not to the same extreme

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@sherlock0790
It’s exactly as you said the mc’s weak willed and it was the mc’s attitude at his worst that he hated not so much being weak itself.
@Oeconomist
Unfortunately not so much poor writing as it’s just within the mc’s character to be a push over. It’s exactly what made Dario come to hate him after all. Had he had more self respect and could speak out the whole situation with the hero party wouldn’t have devolved to such an extent.

did you guys see this? "I have to stay home everyday to care of my sick mother, so I pass the time translating for fun. Usually only 1-2 people donate per chapter at best, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please kindly consider donating or subbing to my Patreon at KireiCake.com. All proceeds are used to offset her medical fees and every bit counts. Thank you very much"

Fed-Kun's army
@VhRans

His/her mother is sick for the last 7 years i think. somemanga dies. batoto dies and now on mangadex.

i am not badmouthing or what but it's been to long for that kind of sickness means it's terminal

Dex-chan lover
Interested to see how this arc will go with Dario's addition, considering he wasn't in it in the original WN version.

Dex-chan lover
I get it.
He probably respected Douglas when he was the leader of the party.
Now imagine that respected person bowing and trying to curry favor with everyone, I would be pretty miffed too.
Seeing someone I respect go so low, I cant blame this guy for feeling the way he did.

@Raydnt Seeing the person you respect go so low would usually make you want to help them out with whatever situation they're in, not just outright hate them wtf lmao

The group must have been filled with awkward individuals with all sorts of tendencies where Douglas was the glue which kept everyone together.

Dex-chan lover
@skilso
Depends on the relationship really.
If it was a fellow party member then sure, but this guy was the respected leader (probably).
Besides, he did want douglas to retire

Users who are viewing this thread