Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.4

Dario is just a blunt idiot isn't he? No wonder the team broke up. Bunch of blunt straight forward idiots and maybe some very sensitive types without a middle person like Douglas to mediate.

Group Leader
Wait, so how fucking OP did our greatest dad in the whole universe currently is to the point even his recovery magic beats the friggin healer's in his old party?

doting father on rage... in my mind I just started to create the image/meme:
"dad, this is my boyfriend and I'll marry him"
"okay sweety... can you leave us alone for a moment?"
- she leave the room -
"If you hurt her in any way you are f*****g dead, do you understand that little s***?! no one can dare to do something like that to my little girl!"

Aggregator gang
the dude goes nuts for a scratch on her knee but when the assassin was going for her specifically he doesnt, also he can use "ultimate magic" so why was he having problems vs the assassin?

Double-page supporter
@zeroxjac Well as you saw he pulled the other guy out of the way before unleashing the magic, I feel that ultimate class magic would level half if not the entire city and hurt/kill a ton of bystanders.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, my daughter got a scratch! Let's use ultimate healing, might as well cure her Cancer and Alzheimer!"

@zeroxjac maybe it was just that he didnt have a window to chant for his higher tier spells like ultimate magic, since that would just give the assassin an opening to kill ravi instantly

also
@AirenxVia Ima need that pfp sauce

Aggregator gang
@vinabomb he pulled him over because he was right in front of the monster and the bird just touched the monster to freeze it to death so no much of a colateral damage there.
@Top_Nep that chant didnt took him more than 3 seconds considering he also took that guy out of the way with another spell, he has plenty of chances to do it in that fight.

Dex-chan lover
@athros VERY... which makes you wonder WHEN exactly the party(?) cursed him when you consider the fact that, overall, it was an observed decline at a recent point.
If it was relatively recent, then that is an OP curse; if it was an old curse, then holy shit, it took a LONG ASS time to finally bring him down.

@zeroxjac You're assuming that the assassin wouldn't be able to do something in those 3 seconds, which is highly unlikely given the powers shown in the world already, and also there's no way the antagonist of the story can be that weak, compared to the MC

Aggregator gang
Ok sir, what the fuck.
You are healer, buffer, magic caster, swordsman, brawler in-one ?

No wonder the hero got jealous.
think about it a little, a party member that literally can cover almost all positions by himself, Am I just meat tank for you ?
Well still ass tho he can just talk it out without resorting to curse thingy.

Dex-chan lover
@AirenxVia Yeah, that's what the author meant too, but I don't think the author knew what it **actually meant**

It's like, for example, the author could call the phoenix the 'Terminator', but have never actually watched the movie before and just think that the name sounds cool. See what I mean?

This sort of thing happens all the time in storywriting; I've seen it on multiple occasions in the past

Users who are viewing this thread