Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.4

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac

to be fair, the assassin may have been threatening Ravi, but I don't recall them successfully hurting. Isn't this the first time she's been physically hurt? Also in the assassin fight, there was a lot of other people he was trying to protect simultaneously. He had to worry about who his attacks my hit and which of the three target groups the assassin was currently aiming at. However, I think size is probably the biggest issue. The kraken is large enough to warrant a big, ultimate spell. For the assassin, any of his spells that could eviscerate a human would be enough. Kinda like anti-personel vs anti-tank weaponry.

@zeroxjac wasn't the fight with the assassin in the town? I would imagine he has to hold back on using ultimate magic so he doesn't fuck up the town and kill a bunch of bystanders.

😂🤣😂daddy got furious because his beloved little princess hit physical hurt😂
That's the reason why he went berserker after he was sure not to hurt bystanders.

It's true that a loving parent can move a mountain in order to protect their children

Double-page supporter
Our guy needs a proper weapon that doesn't break.
Behemental furious was it? lol

XL

Dex-chan lover
It's always the same shit everytime mc meets an enemy. He gawks and pause, gawks and pause, gawks and pause until.... Author decides mc should do something. No wonder he got kicked from the hero's party, he's retarded. If he's chanting some magic or coming up with strategies while he gawks and pause I would understand but there's nothing going up in that brain of his, just empty.

Dex-chan lover
Poor stupid squid

Of all the people on that damned ship, why do you have to hurt the daughter?

Double-page supporter
kono stando power ga
F8.png

Users who are viewing this thread