Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.5

Dex-chan lover
if not light then its fire or ice - girl magicians rarely use something else in manga (aside from the occasional wind elf). Would be cool if she'd break that trope. Thunder, Summoning, Dark, Earth, Shapeshifting etc would all be cool.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Likely this is original to the light novel the manga is based on. Dario wasn't in the original webnovel at this point, but author most likely made some additions for the published novel.

@Necrokora Idk if that's really a trope, I can think of 3 mangas rn with female mages that are using summoning/necromancy/weird power etc

Back then i was called Dario Naharis
I was Second Sons, a sellsword company. I then aligns with Daenerys Targaryen, and serves as her advisor and enforcer, but im forced to part ways with her when she sails for Westeros, remaining in the Bay of Dragons to enforce the Queen's peace.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they got something like the usual magic type test, looking at only magic compatibility is useless if you don't know what her latent element is.
Or is that anyone with magic compatibility can use all type of magic in that world?

Dario backstory, I'm really not looking forward to that with these kind of chapter separation, it would take ages 😑

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh sad backstory to excuse his asshole tendencies... i mean he was alright to ravi so i'll accept you

thank you very much for the update~

Double-page supporter
Little Lamplight!
He's gonna get booted out of the family/town when he turns 15 or 16 or something!
I don't think the author would kill a town full of kids, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
@PatateAuMiel I could also do that but those mangas have that as their main premise, I mean more like side character girl mages use those archetypes and way less often are other types shown on side characters or supporting characters.

Plus points for big brother Dario this chapter. He's still a blunt prick with a terrible mouth but I've semi forgiven him if it helps with Ravi's training with magic. This is part of Douglas's aim, to have Ravi be able to protect herself and enjoy her childhood.

Fed-Kun's army
OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN..

THIS WOULD BE A FLASHBACK WHEN EVERYONE DIES APPARENTLY

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel that MC is the kind of person that 'innocently hurts others'. Typical common isekai otoge heroine?

Users who are viewing this thread