Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 17.4

Dex-chan lover
This hits really hard for a character that was around for a single arc.😞

@Siquall
Actually, absolutely no one can spoil you here, because Dario wasn't even in this arc in the LN.
That mean him not being friend with Douglas again, not even one hint about his past, no encounter with Sun and obviously he never returned in his old town with Deus-ex Allan here.

Interesting. So the manga neither follow the WN nor LN??

Must be nice being a fantasy writer uh? I mean, why bother breaking your head with foreshadowing, coherence or cohesiveness when you can just pull any kind of BS out of your ass and call it a day.

After all, in fantasy you will be mostly competing against trashy isekais anyway...

.... I don't think all the cute in this series with Ravi can save it from the utter bullshit at the end of this chapter... wtf

Dex-chan lover
@0verSky They just wanted us to care when pseudo alan or w.e he is now kills Dario. Like we wouldn't care or remember dario without him being in the story more. Often adapted manga and anime reorder certain events in hope of making the story better or more cohesive and understandable which they have succeeded in though i must say that its the ones where its an adapted LN/WN to manga then to anime that seems to do well as it is like a 2nd iteration.

Maybe Alan is a part of the same group that was trying to kill Ravi. Their mission was to kill people who could bring harm to the deemon king and the org?

What??? Don't tell me Alan killed Dario. 😣 nooooo please just no
I finally like Dario after all that character development and the back story and ..... 😣😣

Dex-chan lover
Oh, what the fuck?! Here I was happy that he's still getting some screen time and then they fucking vibe check him like that? Bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
I am beginning to believe the hero is possessed by something.
He not only placed a seal on the male lead, but also annihilated his former comrade in cold blood.

Users who are viewing this thread