Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Douglas to crush all this bullshit, am I right? I have to be...

Double-page supporter
Just kill the glasses guy you beta fuck coward piece of shit wannabe MC. But of course, seeing how much of a massive waste of ink this MC is, he's going to do it because fuck any logic and using your brains. Fucking useless waste, this Douglas.
MC should just kill himself now so we don't have to waste any more time having to read this losers "adventures" of being a doormat.

Dex-chan lover
I think at this time, Ravi will unleash her inner massive magic and transformed into cute Magical Girl.
Allan will be awed...
MC will be awed...
Edmond will be awed...
Me will be awed...
You will be awed...
Other readers will be awed...

The divine angel will appear before us...

I think at this time, Ravi will unleash her inner massive magic and transformed into cute Magical Girl.
Allan will be awed...
MC will be awed...
Edmond will be awed...
Me will be awed...
You will be awed...
Other readers will be awed...

The divine angel will appear before us...
@dextersTomato rooting for this ✊🏻

you forgot that my cat will be awed
@Elyika ayup agree 💯

p/s: seriously what the fk at this point, sigh just leave that damn old man's life alone

Banned
@Siikalahna
well if you really hate the MC that much, then you might enjoy the author's other work....

"Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru" a.k.a. The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero

or what I call it... "I was a doormat before I died, Goddess brought me back to take revenge against everyone." That story feels like the author was taking a revenge against the whole isekai & hero fantasy genre.

Though in the author's defense, I'd say "Boukensha License" might have been their first hero fantasy story. A lot of writers have difficulty with dropping their first work and will try hard to fix it. I remember reading about how pulp fiction publishers would get their new writers to stop that habit by forcing them to write a whole new stories every hour, submit them the next day and watch as the publisher shred them all and order them to repeat. It would get the new writers to plan things out better as well as learn when to move on.

Dex-chan lover
@stewmberto
Ikr! Multiple chapters were spent hyping it up too. It seems like the author initially had an idea in mind, but then either forgot what it was, or decided ultimately against it. But only after the bird was established, which backed them into a corner. How can Ravi become the plot trigger if she has a seemingly ultimate defenses in place?

To me, it looks like the author needed her, but had accidently already made her untouchable. So they had to invent a loophole in order to bypass her defense so they could push the plot in the direction the author currently wanted. If I had to guess, when writing this story, the author wrote as they thought, instead of planning everything out ahead of time into a general outline. At least to me, that is what it feels like.

It would explain how for the most part, this story is rather "slice of life" -like. In that it is just a bunch of small self contained arcs, with just a few small strands of the real plot woven into each of them in order to carry some semblance of a timeline. The characters ultimately do not change that much in terms of ability. Sure there is a small power gain here and there, but it is for the most part negligible in the grand scheme of things. Revi while getting better, still can't really do anything of significance quite yet. MC has seemingly capped his power growth too.

Relationship wise, they do not change much either since they were already more or less seen and acted like a family even before they finalized it. So them finalizing it, while a good improvement, isn't as impactful to the general story.

Idk, i like the story, but if it just keeps on negating everything it eatablishes in order to make the new plot work, then i can't see this getting much better.

Dex-chan lover
Let's analyze the situation: you accept his "offering", and get cursed. To prevent any further problem he will then kill you, which no longer can pose a threat, and do the same, or worse, to your daughter. Bad ending.
OR
You kill the asshole, right there, right NOW. No thinking. No warning.
Then you kindly ask Alan to release your daughter: since he is supposedly keeping your daughter as a hostage he is either near, or he is monitoring the situation with some magic means, what it is important is that he is listening. He also doesn't have any interest in keeping the girl hostage any more, since he has seen that having her doesn't prevent your death. Also the mage that should remove the curse is dead anyway, so the original plan is already in the shitter. His choice at this point would be either give back the girl, and spend the rest of his life regretting his choices, or not doing that, and be a cursed cripple on the run from an extremely pissed top-grade adventurer, spending whatever is left of his life SORELY regretting his choices. In any case you are likely to get your daughter back sooner rather than later, since the mage is clearly the brain of the operation (by the means of not being the one cursed). Happy ending?

In any case get a refund for the crappy bird, since it is a waste of oxygen.

What instead would happen is that he will agree to get cursed, we will get another rant from the asshole, he will try to kill the idiot only to get stopped by some of the finest asspulling (the girl using her magic power is at the top of the list, but I am not excluding Alan regretting his life choice and trying to redeem himself). Douglas will definitely not punish the mage, who will either get away scoff-free, blown up by his own petard or killed by some random passer-by (the barbarian, mister Tolkien's butler or the innkeeper, just to make a few names). Alan will definitely get a redeeming arc and the protagonist will get rid of the hex for good.

I wish that Douglas would just be a chad and kill this bitchass
And then kill Alan because that scumbag doesnt deserve to fucking live.

So, let me get this straight.

Alan, the 'Hero', was cursed to lose his HP whenever he uses a skill. Rather than use your resources, as the 'Hero Party', to try and find a way to solve the issue you instead curse another one of your party members, against his will, dooming him to the die instead.

This makes absolutely no sense unless everyone involved in this plan truly hated the MC. If they don't this makes no sense.

If you intend to be scumbags, rather than curse a party members use your status to cast that curse on a prisoner of slave and continue on your merry way. Repeat if necessary.

Stupid villains, stupid conflict, stupid and worthless story.

Users who are viewing this thread