Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Contributor
@quagzlor He's not going to kill the two assholes outright, so removing the hex permanently is the only way to stop them from hunting down Douglas and Ravi for eternity. If Alan dies, glasses boy will turn full Yandere and try to kill everyone as revenge.

Dex-chan lover
So his best spell now is the same as when he was 8 or 9 years old? He's lived in vain.

Double-page supporter
He should just stop being a massive beta fuck and just kill the cunt. Fucking loser MC.
@HDMI1 Or he could stop being a massive coward piece of shit and just kill both. Can't chase you if they're dead.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the classic old 'the author needs the mc to become useless so he can force the plot forward' plot. A sign og great writing indeed

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna yea sure it definitely is the smart move to instantly kill one of the two guys holding your girl hostage. What could go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i dont think anyone here cared about the backstory of this random guy

I despise the MC so much!!!! If you really want to protect your daughter then you destroy whoever took her from you!!! You ruthlessly kill whoever took her away... and you are not yelling at your enemy trying to reason with him, that's completely stupid. Your enemy took it from you, attempts against the lives of other people and also tries to condemn you to a horrible death, can you really afford to be hesitating to attack him with everything you have? In this chapter the author, or rather the editors... since this version is based on the LN and not on the WN, has disappointed me too much.

@prothean
Bitch that’s his old friend, can you easily kill your friend without hesitating even if you had to?

Bitch? @Sam209 Wow your very first word is an insult? His "friends" put a curse on him that weakened and at the same time strengthened the "hero", they despised and humiliated him, knowing full well that they were the ones who cursed him. Now that he, inadvertently and without seeking revenge, broke the curse and has returned to the "hero" just his fair share, they want to blackmail him into accepting the curse again!!! And not only that! They kidnap their daughter, attack their friends, and in short they do what anyone with common sense would qualify as "not friends".

The "hero" envies the MC 'cause he is strong and knows many things, and instead of training and learning from him what does he do? Vexing the MC by cursing him so that he can get his strength and fulfill his selfishness. And the mage is another trash who thinks he's justified in doing things all because of his overbearingly massive ego, thinking he's "the ultimate" mage.

I don't know about you, if I were the MC my daughter would be the most important, much more important than those assholes... and a father cannot hesitate or try to speak or understand them, they have been annoying enough.

Thanks @ShadowJay99! That is exactly what MC should do... and after that bring that "hero" friend out of his misery as well. In the martial arts dojo where I trained our sensei said once that there are certain times when you shouldn't hesitate ... and that if you failed to kill someone who wanted you dead, you'd better dig two graves.

Dex-chan lover
All of you raging that the MC hasn't killed him yet or saying he better not forgive him need to calm the hell down.

This MC wouldn't kill glasses guy because he doesn't need to. Taking him alive means he can rot in jail for attacking the city.

The reason Alan can't be killed is more for plot reasons. Alan needs to stay alive to explore who or what the hell that weird alternate Alan that nearly killed the fighter guy is.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect the glasses guy was doing all that from pure friendship.
But they are still the one that shit on MC 1st by cursing him, I wouldn't spare any sympathy for them.

@Sam209 Well they clearly never thought of MC as a friend with what they've done to him so far.

Dex-chan lover
Alan's a fool, four eyes is just jealous. Douglas is too soft.

To the Anon who is rationalizing our comments: hey! It is a fantasy story! You're supposed to get excited. I don't know about you, but I come here to read stories that excite me, not to rationalized or elucidated something, for that I have enough in my work, I recommend that you go to read a philosophy essay or a scientific paper if you are looking to find "rational reasons" about something. On the other hand, if you want to get excited, happy, angry or sad with what you read here then I think it is good to express it, and not try to patronizing anyone or imposing your criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread