Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Excuses, excuses, excuses
If he is such a noble friend, he should take the curse himself.
Thank for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf. No, seriously, what the actual fuck is wrong with that guy??? Pushing the blame onto one person because of your inferiority complex, dude, wtf???

Dex-chan lover
"we cursed you how dare you undo the curse?!!?!" seriously this manga started good but damn its stupid, why these kind of manga dont get axed and really good manga got axed?

Dex-chan lover
> It seems that megane-guy was one of the culprit of why Ravi-chan became fluffy on the first chapter...
He needs to be punished severely, at the same time, thank him coz MC and Ravi encountered each other that day...

So two hypocritical bastards, nothing new, I'm even betting they'll get some bs redemption arc as well...

Yeah, NO. Fuck this guy. I don't care if he's having a redemption arc or whatever.

fuck his backstory
fuck his motives
fuck him and the horse he rode in on

He's a dick. Fuck him.

From the look of the comments, this guy isn’t going to die. Makes me sad since he deserves it...

Supporter
why the fuck should Douglas take on Alan's curse?

better yet, why the fuck is Douglas even caring about Alan, considering the backhanded way Alan betrayed him?

Users who are viewing this thread