Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you, gay four-eyes motherfucker.

shifting the blame to other people for Alan being an absolute retard invoking an almost impossible hex to begin with. Now he has to shoulder the recoil and his lover just had to go insane.

.... though, out of all of this, where is the healer?

Dex-chan lover
"At this moment you have forsaken Alan for your daughter"
Is this twat for real? Yeah, he has forsaken someone who tried to murder him for his daughter, as if this choice wasn't obvious.

So, paraphrasing what was said: "Because of his foolish pride, Alan cursed you and then got what he deserved after the curse bounced back." My, oh my, if it isn't consequences of my actions. Eat shit and die.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Big surprise, he's another asshole who thinks he's justified in doing things all because of his overbearingly massive ego, thinking he's "the ultimate" mage.
The world needs to hear about the CRIMES of the Hysmeroi Family among which is this sage Edmund. The Hysmeroi need to have the crimes appropriately attributed to them via the nobility system. Or it won't count and people there will keep on doing what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread