Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
@Rollo dude, it's shounen. In shounen even killing Hitler is a worse sin than being Hitler himself... the only forgivable killing is when the MC killing minion.

Double-page supporter
nice nice
KILL HIM RAVI!!
just kill them trash already
jealous is ugly

Dex-chan lover
you who lacks empathy... he's taking care of a kid.
This is a bad arc :(

Dex-chan lover
"you have no empathy, therefore you must take the burden and die, leaving your newly found beloved daughter an orphan"

yeah that tracks 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Manga story has changes from the WN version.

- WN version has no backstory for Alan and Edmund.

- Fight with Edmund is very short.

- Alan isn't around with Ravi, because he's comatose.

Aggregator gang
I hope that they can all be friends after this, AFTER Lord Sage is de-balled and turned into Lady Sage

What kind of twisted reasoning is this. My blood is boiling and i can't take a seat as i am agitated and can't stop walking. I don't want to curse so i don't get banned but what an idiotic bunch. Oh you want to curse me because i am stronger than you. You want me to die and it's my fualt that i reversed your own hex. Talking about friendship and ford basically raised them to what they are. These ungrateful mfs. If they make it a happy ending and the are all back together because ford removed his cursed than this is some spineless shit that will make me drop this

Users who are viewing this thread