Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

I actually really like this chapter. It adds depth to Edmund while still keeping him completely unlikable.

Guy grew up isolated because he was a "genius" who might have only reached a far as he did because his mom kept pushing him and clearing his path. His mom seems to only care about how he can make the family name look better. Alan is the first person he could really consider a a peer and a friend. Said friend is also cursed to slowly die and nothing he can do will save him until he finds a way to transfer the curse to someone else.

He's not interested in trying to be the best mage anymore because he already knows Alan is better and he acknowledges that Douglas is stronger than him in this chapter. All he wants to do is save his friend.

I'd feel for the guy if he wasn't such a scumbag. I'm fully expecting some BS excuse about how Douglas was chosen because he's the only person strong enough to not die from the curse.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to understand why kingdoms in some of these fantasy mangas betray the heroes. Can you imagine letting a psychopath like this run free in your lands?

Dex-chan lover
he is a fucking idiot... why is he negotiating with someone that wants him dead, wants to hurt his daughter, and want to harm others.

Dex-chan lover
gey~~~~~~~
if you love your friend that much then take the curse from him
don't bother the other

Group Leader
These three dudes arguing over who’s the strongest

The answer is clearly the little girl

At first, I admired heroes who were isekai'ed and stuff. But now, I see them as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@DchenYue 77- 81 is the entire encounter in the web novel. Don't own the light novel so out of luck there sorry. I will say there are some changes from the web novel so its not 1-1 without any spoilers. If you want to see how this one plays out wait for the next chapter or track down the light novel and hope the changes aren't as big.

Dex-chan lover
god, alan and this other sorcerer idiot are hopelessly stupid and boring. please get rid of these characters, story going downhill fast.

Fed-Kun's army
Daddy.png

I had to make this.

Contributor
A bit of a wait but not having to deal with parts is a welcome tradeoff.

Users who are viewing this thread