Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Before she admited it was a twin sister, I had assumed it was transformation magic to steal her place. Of course, she could still be wrong about it being a twin. Actually, there is some evidence about it being a fake, since papa had to use transformation magic to mimic the attacker when launching his dispel, and without checking, pretty sure it was some person of adult size.

Aaah the salt on the mc. This is always so hillarious reading the comments. Bye bye kiddies

People here criticizing The MC for being too soft-hearted; I'm out here much more interested in the fact that Ravi's backstory got a partial reveal. After rereading the previous chapters, a lot of stuff makes sense now, even if the "evil twin sister who's a megamind loli" antagonist is a little much.

Right… baddies doing bad stuff because they're bad but the MC is good so he does good stuff because he's good… right. Never get tired of seeing that.

Also, the past tense of “cast” is cast and no one can convince me otherwise

Dex-chan lover
So this is some "man in the iron mask" plot? Ravi's twin sees her sister as a threat and curses her sister?

Dex-chan lover
@Koikoi nono, the mc only dispelled his daughter's curse, the curse that rebounded was the curse Alan and the glasses guy casted, I think the glasses guy said that because it was some kind of special curse if it got dispelled that would happen but daughter's curse was just some kind of transformation curse

Group Leader
Pfft.... sorry but the old man is too kind to the point of creeping me, should have ignore them

Aggregator gang
I don’t think the princess is a real twin or human even.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, author-san, but I still don't give the slightest shit about those two pieces of garbage villains.

Even if they have the redemption arc, they still deserve what happened to them. And they need to stay away as far as possible from Douglas and Ravi

Double-page supporter
Now we finally find out why Alan wants Douglas dead. It's been hinted at before about saving the world or something? (When he attacked the other party dude)

Fed-Kun's army
Atleast it's easier to follow when it's not 30 splits and a cliffhanger every 2 pages.

Users who are viewing this thread