Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Wtfs wrong with alan and his gay fuccboi friend...

Just kill em both already.. Ffs.. 😠

Double-page supporter
I'm willing to bet whatever their reasons are for cursing him in the first place are going to be complete B.S.

Dex-chan lover
@yukinomi It may just be the bullshit excuse that because the MC screwed the party with the rebounded hex, they have become incapable of saving the world from some threat that obviously needs to be dealt with by the hero party.

Contributor
Ravi twin...yeah, she will show up later as a big bad ennemy probably, after a Timeskip.

This rabbit hole is getting too deep.

Just what is their problem, I wonder...

Dex-chan lover
The manga is already diverging from the WN.
For example,
Alan should've been bedridden and dying in a rundown inn at this part of the story.

@Notesha Wait, what? Ravi had a twin? She was a princess in another country? The twin sister of Ravi hate and disgusted her (probably jealousy) and tormented Ravi? Fuck.

This is original to the manga. The WN didn't provide any further developments for Ravi's background at this point.
(And then author discontinued the WN shortly after.)

Dex-chan lover
Good god, no one wants to see these two as sympathetic anymore. Stop trying. I don't even care if they die or not, but please spare us the misfortune of seeing Douglas think like a doormat and try to reconcile with the bastards even after what they did.

If author for some reason gives those 2 mercy this shit is getting dropped hot potato style

Can someone just give me spoiler from WN about the reason for the hex.
In first place in whatever universe does a reasonable reason for the hex exist?

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooooo our little daughter is a formal princess but she running away from her twin because of classic throne war

omg just fucking kill hiim already

kidnapper, attempted child murderer, jealous so he hexed you, tried to kill you, IS trying to kill you, why is he trying to save him anymore

Users who are viewing this thread