Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

I got feelings princess is not actualy the real princess, she probably using magic to turn into ravi. Fearing that ravi magic is stonger than her , the princess locked her up and later turn her into monster

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 Yeah, good thinking. Just kill people without any information on why they're even after you at all, and who else might be after you. That's the best way to keep his daughter safe, to know absolutely fuck all about the motivations behind people attacking him and her, and have no idea if or why somebody worse might be behind their actions. There's nothing safer than ignorance. It'll shield you from all hostility.

I feel like I need to use this gif on just about every series I read on this website.
BglZCr6.gif

my guess the twin was not the one that was suppose to be the "princess" but ravi or the twin is a fake. I mean obvious you might think but meh I wanted to put it here so I did.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
I wouldn't bother, a lot of readers are bloodthirsty little kiddies who don't really think and just wants every enemy to die.

Wasting all these chapters for little development beyond posturing when we all know the reveal is going to be some retarded info dump, especially now that the author panicked and made Ravi a cursed child of nobility.
Can't wait for Douglas or Ravi's curse to be caused by jealousy, dumb plot device involving clairvoyance/future sight/time travel, or just because the author felt like it.

Double-page supporter
Seriously this whole hex thing better not be just because of jealousy.

I swear to god, i will fucking drop this if the next chapter started with another fucking flashback again

IDK if it matters what he did in the past. That dude just kidnapped, then shot his magic at the town with intent to kill. They are garbage humans no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro if he acted more in a I want to discover the secret instead of a I should forgive this guy attitude, probably most of the readers wouldn't be with their torches.

Specially towards what they pulled by the end. Also from what the MC knows he could conclude this two morons hexing by themselves not motivated by a third party.

Dex-chan lover
Last couple of chapters have been way too Shounen Jump-y. Will give it one more chapter. Not hopeful though.

Can we invent a new tag like Retard MC? FFS with all the release chapters this month I get to read all kind of retard MC in 3-4 mangas.

-Hero quit long time ago ppl killing each other : MC do absolutely nothing in the arc
-Otome game tough for mob next chap:MC let a bunch of side characters beat him up no fight back.
-He is a matchless warrior in different-dimension world!!: Don't talk to his friend pretend to be an evil intruder and fight the side character and left the scene.

Dex-chan lover
@Boy104

Quite possibly, but that would almost surely entail yet another failure in story-telling. Ravi was dying when Douglas saved her. Evil Twin should thus have died by now.

It would also be a failure in story-telling if Evil Twin were destroyed by falling into some new trap of her own devising. She is a murderess, and should be treated as such.

in the LN, mc healed alan but had his level reset (alan’s) all the way back to 1 as a consequence. the other guy, the one who set fire to the inn, lmao forgot his name, was taken into military jail. mc doesn’t have a moment or whatever with alan once the hex is removed because he was, in a way, resurrected (according to the LN), and was taken to the Balzac hospital to recover, which would take a while. mc had also determined, before he healed alan, that he wouldn’t get involved with him anymore so i doubt we’re going to be seeing alan again unless the authors decide to try and have the two make up or something. the plot moves on to douglas and ravi finding a way to help fix the inn and yeah, the reunion of the teammates were just so unnecessarily dramatic lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, these kids really anoying, they can't even deal with the responsibility of the curse they cast, whh not just kill em, mc way too soft with these traitors.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Believe me, I'm aware. I pretty much just wanted an excuse to post that gif.

@Knighto I'm not gonna be surprised if he does just let them entirely off the hook just because he's the good dude. That's so typical of manga and anime in general that getting mad about it is honestly a waste of time. It is what is. I just have a problem with a lot of the people commenting on this site, to be honest. Some of the crap people say on here is so stupid or it's phrased so badly it's capable of causing a brain aneurysm. So, if I can pick at something somebody on here said in a remotely comedic fashion, I probably will. Keeps me sane, occasionally entertains others. A win win.

Users who are viewing this thread