Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Frank Castle is watching this bullshit and preparing his shotgun in disgust. *for reference, Mother Russia*

Dex-chan lover
@Grerutin you don't get answers from a corpse. They obviously want something so if it could be a bigger danger to his kid he would want to know to prepare.
Its better to pull the root of the weed then chop off the immediate problem on the surface. Being bloodthirsty and killing people that might have something useful to say is rather stupid.

The ‘princess’ currently is just a GENERIC BLAND evil bitch. Until her and Ravi’s story is told, I don’t give a shit about her because it’s just a cheap grab at my heart.

Also Alan can die for all I care. I don’t really want him to be saved.

Does Douglas see the two idiots as closer to nephews than party members?

An interesting idea for this sort of setting would be a need for high-rank parties to have a guarantor of a high-rank noble. Since they're able to fire off such dangerous magic, if the magic went wrong and caused collateral damage, they need someone who can be counted on to pay the compensation. Then the guarantor would have the adventurer party pay it back over time.

Then you could have a plot around the two idiots trying to find someone to guarantee their party without Douglas, but every person they ask refuses. Who would guarantee a party that doesn't want to work with a living legend? The two idiots are caught in a textbook Catch 22.

They try to get out of it by hexing Douglas so he'll retire and become a teacher in a magic academy or something, but his struggles to keep up make the hex way worse than originally intended. Since Douglas drastically strengthened the hex by fighting against it, if it rebounded it would probably kill them. If they survived the hex, they'd be killed by the party's guarantor for their crimes. They just wanted Douglas to retire, but instead they're facing imminent death, one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
@Grerutin
You forgot also attacked the inn where they were staying almost killing everyone, then attacks the town which would of killed so many innocent people and this dumb bastard is still acting soft towards people who clearly see him as an enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Betcha Ravi is actually the princess, but with screwed up identity. It fits with how our MC wants to befriend everyone trying to kill him.

I think it is save to assume that the hex is originated from ravi twin sister and now alan is the key point to that assumption. If that's not it I will be disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Lemme guess. Next chapter Douglas's going to forgive Alan and say some cheesy lines, even though the other party kidnapped his kid and tried to kill him.

Aggregator gang
I can see where this going now Ravi twin curse Ravi with transformation magic, and with example shown by Alan if someone dispel a curse it will bounce back to the caster. So my speculation right now is that Ravi curse got dispelled by Douglass and now probably got casted back to her twin.

Dex-chan lover
*just what happened"

Is what i though the entire time reading this manga. The story telling is seriously getting on my nerve.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping best father gets to meet the bratty princess and teach her proper manners.

F*cking hate this kind of MC, I only wish for this sh*t to end so I can move on...

This guy is way too nice. Imagine a guy tries to kill you and fails and then kidnaps your daughter and your reaction is to apologize for not saying. It's completely unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off and kill them already. They're trying to kill you and are endangering your family, too. They also won't even listen to reason. This is pissing me off how naive this MC is.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some explanation, this better explain their shitty behavior. OR it might be that mc is just too popular that the they put a hex on him cuz of Jealousy. Just a theory.

Dex-chan lover
They're angry that the curse rebounded to them, but why the fuck did they curse him in the first place? Am I missing something here?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god
MC is so Fucking spineless!
he should kill them where they stand.
especially after they threatened the daughter.
they already crossed the line. no need any explanation or talk.

and,
they cast the curse to MC, and then they salty and angry the curse go boomerang to them?
they got what they deserved?
That Karma at works bitch..

Users who are viewing this thread