Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
So what the problem exactly, MC kill them litle by litle by kindness ?
I know sometime kindness is a very sharp blade but we need context now.

Dex-chan lover
Pretentious pricks.
Also mc is a bloody idiot giving them so many chances even after all they've done.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto Ha, that's hilarious! No these same people are always complaining that an mc needs to answer any insult with death. Background character dirtied your shoe? Death!

This has nothing to do with how forgiving the mc of this series is, he's explained his reasons, and a lot of these readers rolled their eyes at it, or skipped it entirely because it was a flashback.

Shameful, really shameful, and they have the nerve to show themselves to MC and let the MC pity them after what they have done to MC. I hope he kills them off. At times like these I just hate the fact that this is not a Chinese manhua

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage : It does not help that these threads are filled with whiny edgelord posers looking for reasons to complain so they can look cool or feel better about their insignificant lives. Seriously look at all the posts on Mangadex that complain about a MC being a "retard" because he made a decision that is not what the poster thinks they should do (when the reasoning for their desired action can be extremely subjective, biased, or dependent on circumstances apply to the poster in their life but that do not apply to the MC) or their reasoning depends on information that the MC does not have confirmed access to with nothing indication that he should so would require a beyond genius level of intelligence.

That and the amount of people whose posts indicate they are too violent and criminal by nature for a civil society, and complain that any MC who is not a blood thirsty psychopath is a retard because they are not criminal mass murders.

Bloody hell. What the hell? They act like a child but with powerful powers. I guess next act will be about Ravi's twin?

So as a father... i probably killed those bastards and be gone with it

Double-page supporter
FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT "HERO." JUST LET THE WORTHLESS CUNT DIE AND FINISH THIS SHIT ALREADY. And just "Vlad The Impaler" Ravi's cunt of a twin while casting S-tier healing magic so it takes her 36 hours to die.

Well in the novel it seems that
he defeats the Mage he is then jailed by the locals and will be transferred to a prison and the hero is escapes and takes refuge in an inn in Balzac

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me what MC did too this too ?
Because from the flashback we learn they have a huge ego and now despit MC.
With MC personality I don't think he really do something so that probably something unintentional or a part of his personality.
But I don't understand what they reproach to MC in the end.

@Kingdo i also have no clue about that. And i was re read it just now. I think its just something that not yet been told. Cmiiw, ok.
But i have this theory, the MC is someone who care enough to other race and monsters. He is someone that will help monster that hurt but will kill monster that kills others. I suppose this logic is not well received, the logic is more like all non human beings are bad. In other side, I think alan have a really bad experience with non human one and that shapes his believe until now. Therefore the mc, is pretty bad guy in Alan eyes.

This is just me thinking yap yap

Dex-chan lover
@nekojil
I agree but that doesn't explain alan hatred.
If this is just a diference between value, Alan can considere him as a enemi but he have to much hatred for only that.
I think it's more personal.

Dex-chan lover
friendly reminder that this Manga have nonbiri on its title but there's nothing carefree in it for the past year or so lmao

Users who are viewing this thread