Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
I am honestly intrigued by Allen and the glasses guys motivations, and I am really excited that we're gonna find it now in the next chapter.

I just want these two asshats to die, I hope this dam dispel curse fails and these two fallen heroes die slowly and painfully like they deserve.

Double-page supporter
I can only assume that, based on what's happened so far, that the answer will be both dramatic and stupid.

If MC really gave a shit about his daughter then he would never unhex them near her when they're a complete danger to her life.

I know alot of manga are trying make the mc not kill old friends and be strong and really nice, but they make them way to soft. You would think a like 40 year old man would know that people are bad (not animals or monsters), and are not good people to friends and familys also. Like they need to live with their actions of hexing and probabilities killing someone who thinks of them a friend and good people. Maybe make this the point where he cant undo the hex even now when he gotten so much stronger. Character who are too strong and too soft need more battles lost or something. Not saving children trafficking like 10 years ago dont count.

Fed-Kun's army
idk the reason they want to kick him out of the party and even want to kill him, but one thing i know! the MC is not human, i bet he is a tofu in human form. too soft.

Fed-Kun's army
I find it funny how all of them talk about things as if it was obvious to both Ravi and Douglas but neither of them have any idea what they are talking about

Dex-chan lover
"YoU DoNT UnDeRStAnD AlAN-kun uwu WaaAaaAAaaA"

coming from the absolute cunts who put up the hexes to begin with.
This is simply karma and these guys are just digging deeper holes rather than owning up for their mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
I actually fucking despise this MC. Two of them actually put his daughter's life to danger and tried to take his life, and he still pathetically clings to the "all life is precious" sentiment? If he actually saves them and lets them leave I'll consider dropping this. If he does and they even come back for more, I'm dropping this shit for sure.

Dex-chan lover
you commenters are autistic, it's true that mc is usually a pathetic bitch but here you have to remember he traveled with these guys for years off-screen and saw alan as a friend. when your friend is threatening your family's life but you don't understand why and you can still protect them while trying to find out why, yeah that's not crazy

Users who are viewing this thread