Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
He literally said he got injured when he just started out, you massive patch of potatoes. He didn't get the chance to rank up.

Fed-Kun's army
tfw genki seiba will never drop by your cottage and ask for a sparring match

Dex-chan lover
Used to be a fresh buccaneer in his good ole' days until he met hand-in-hand with Davy Jones and the Kraken on his first sail, he fended them off and managed to live another day, thus he returned to land, unbeknownst that he has gained the favors of the long dead Black Beard, who granted him his granddaughter by the twist of fates, and thereafter he was entitled the Red Demon.

I just had a good cup of tea, I may say.

Something tells me he is not as strong as his daughter tells people, but not saying he is weak either, he seems very experience though

Come like a storm and back like a storm

Lastly he dumpfound...

He really daydreaming that for sure...

Dex-chan lover
Lady just... calm down for a moment. Sheesh. Coming and going like the wind.
Belgrieve is probably strong, but not overpoweredly strong. So he's not as strong as Angie makes him out to be, but he's also of a respectable strength.

Aggregator gang
He was E-ranked when he faced a mature demon lord-rank monster and survived while saving Angie. Yeah he was definitely misranked

he should get like a metal fuckin leg with barbs as his combat leg like nero from dmc5. just kick the living shit out of people

it's like @RealSaMu said. Basically his first adventure was accidentally discovering a 100 person raid boss in a group of 5. However they didn't know the monster before them was in fact a super deadly opponent because it looked fairly normal so that's why he's misjudging his own strength by a lot. If it were anyone else other than him and Angie.. they would not have survived the encounter under those conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread