Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith well yeah but I couldn't help to think that she is because her dadcon actions is like she had previous life that she didn't had a BF before.

Fed-Kun's army
One day Belgrieve will head to the city for something small and wonder why he keeps hearing his name thrown around.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos It kind of sounds like you said she would spread it around as a joke. I guess you meant the story didn't use it as a one-off joke. But yeah, it's really nice, a really good detail in her personality. She knows they aren't blood related, she's just someone he adopted for no compensation, but he loved her as if she was his real daughter. Furthermore he taught her all he could and didn't try to hold her back, allowing her to chase her dreams freely. By the looks of it he never managed to do anything she would have really disapproved either, no trouble, nothing distasteful.

Some have suggested she's somehow related to the homunculus, the demon lords. It's quite interesting when you look back at the first one we saw. It seemed to be eternally faithful to its long gone master, missing the master and not talking or thinking about anything else. Now we have Angie who seems to respect her father without limits and keeps thinking of and missing him endlessly. Hmm...

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, Belgrieve in the village..

"Why I feel chills on my back?"

it would be cool if it turns out her father is the former demon lord or smtg

Would have been better if he wasn’t actually strong and she spreads the misunderstanding that he is.

Aggregator gang
Wouldnt it be funny if Angelina is also a Homunculus by Soloman, and shes going around killing her brothers and sisters for a her suragot farther complex.

@x754 He'd go to rent a room, and then maids would guide to him the most extravagant room in the hotel/inn, practically discounted almost for free. He'd go shopping and they be giving him stuff. More than he could need. He'd get free taxi service around the city. Seated in the most exquisive restaurant, having the top chef cook for him personally. he'd be like, defuq their all calling the this red orge, and I getting treated like royalty. Can see it happening.

Dex-chan lover
She is either a being similar to the homunculi or the ice empress or someone who reincarnated. Her father needs to get out of that village and get a god damn prosthetic!

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see that moment when these old people see her father and say that he was a weak adventurer in the past.

They only slayed a baby demon... Is this the level to celebrate over? It was barely at that too...

Oh well, the father's legend spreads further.

Dex-chan lover
That polearm grampa spear wields doesn't look like a spear. Looks like a halberd, but with the spearpoint most pronounced of the 3 blades.

Aggregator gang
@korra_lover Better to nip it while it's still young rather than let it grow in strength after countless people die. They saved lives and removed a disaster-level threat that could have eventually become an extinction-level threat if left unchecked. There's plenty to celebrate over.

Users who are viewing this thread