Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Extra: One Night at Bordeaux House

Aggregator gang
Is it weird that I could read a full chapter of just this drunken conversation?

Hmm... yeah. Thus far the only one that seems to fit the criteria is the Spirit of Winter.

Though, in light of where the conversation went... I'm not sure as to whether the author was making a comment on the Father's dick size with that "motherhood must match my father's fatherhood" comment.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, it's that chapter that had been posted ahead for whatever reason. Time sure flies by.

Dex-chan lover
There is an evolution/genetic reason for why men are attracted to:

Big breasts:
Larger breasts are a sign of larger mammary glands. The larger the breasts, the more milk that could be produced and stored. This would support more, healthier, children. (breasts=motherlihoodness)

The leggs:
... I have no idea on this one. I think this is usually focused on the buttocks, but I still don't know how to evaluate this as an evolutionary perspective. (Hip and waist with are a different story.)

The face:
A beautiful face is ideally perfectly symmetrical and as close as possible to the golden ratio of proportions. The more perfect the face the less likelihood of genetic defects.

Dex-chan lover
My stance is Face>legs>breasts. Technically with personality coming straight after the face for me.

If they have shitty personality there isnt a thing in the world that you can do to make me attracted to them, though I will still admire their face~

Tbf, hips are pretty high up for me. I think large breasts, wide hips and relaxed and warm personality would likely be the closest to "motherly" kind of person I can think of?

Supporter
Personally it's face - breasts - ass & legs - back to face again.

@CraniumAmbiguity there's also a lot to be said for the way peoples noses look to each other. Similar shapes of noses are more attractive than not.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian The hips I understand. Wide hips allow for more room to birth a child and result in less complications.

@MonsieurQuack this is new to me but I bet it has to do with the climate we were adapted for. Cold air passing through the nostrils are heated before entering the body/lungs. Wider noses are more common for hot climates while narrower noses are more common for cold climates.

@CraniumAmbiguity not really, all these things are simply learned, you can reason them however you want, but what have been attractive have changed over time and in countries, big breasts are not automatically attractive and have never been, people are expected to find big breasts attractive and then follow the social norm, you can train pretty much anything to be attractive most of it normally just happen by societal expectations and not by any conscious effort.

some examples in history, small feet china, Small breasts japan, Long necks burma, Fat women several places (was a sign of wealth)

so what i want to say you're not BIOLOGICALLY programmed to find those things attractive, just SOCIALLY so.

Aggregator gang
tl;dr - Preferences are vastly more influenced by current conditions than evolutionary ones.

@CraniumAmbiguity Most theories based on evolutionary solutions to questions about preference are guesses based on the researchers' preferences. For example, if evolutionary pressures favored women with larger breasts and men who prefer them, we would see a lot more of both in the world. Instead, the average global breast size is a B-C cup (https://www.worlddata.info/average-breastsize.php , natural volume; based on other sources, the high reported value for North America is likely due to misreporting or, ahem, artificial inflation), and men's preferences are more strongly influenced by how hungry or sexist he is (https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201306/boobs-mens-complex-feelings-about-womens-breasts). IF you see reports talking about "evolutionary" or "genetic" reasons for modern behaviors, it's always best to double-check the researchers' and reporter's biases, because those usually have greater influence on the reported results than the data collected.

Aggregator gang
Well this was a fun little extra that wasn't included in the web novel

Group Leader
Uh, what manga is this about again? I read 'breasts' and suddenly all the things about flat-chested hero and his red-headed-hunk of a father just escaped me.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity "narrower noses are more common for cold climates" Based on my experience in my country (a SE Asia country) where the climate is hot, people here tend to have narrow noses. People with wider noses are uncommon and usually have westerners or middle eastern blood in them.

Dex-chan lover
"breasts then legs then face" out here disregarding all the assmen in the world I see.

Users who are viewing this thread