Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Extra: One Night at Bordeaux House

Group Leader
this was cute

and don't worry angie, cow tits are disgusting, flat is justice <3

61687739-10157298730132579-8559667673997246464-n.jpg

Where did you get the scans for this extra? I can't find it anywhere!
Probably have to steal from you :с

Dex-chan lover
"breasts then legs then face" out here disregarding all the assmen in the world I see.
There's really no reason to discriminate against any of them to begin with. You might prefer one thing over the others, but if you can't appreciate it all then I just can't agree with you at a fundamental level. A good set of all the parts is clearly the superior option to just having one thing be extraordinary. I mean, what are you going to do if they have the best ass in all the land, but everything else is terrible? Give the entire body aside from dat ass the paper bag mask treatment? Of course not, you're going to lament the fact that this perfect ass is on the wrong person and look for someone more balanced to ogle.

Same thing for the other side too. Let's say you're into good abs or something on men. Would you rather have just the abs, or a nice muscular toning across the board? Nobody likes what they see when someone skips leg day and overly focus on the upper body, certainly. More of a chubby chaser? Probably still want them to have a certain level for the face, and probably good hair, no? Even eye candy needs to be part of a more balanced diet.

Double-page supporter
Makes me want Heltiva to become her mother more now lol

Banned
No no, see....

It goes: GLASSES, Breasts, Legs ... in that order.
That is why Seren is Best Girl.

@Fari : The thing about butts is that they're only visible when she is facing away. If a woman is facing you head-on, you can't look at her butt. But the glasses (or glaring lack thereof), breasts and legs are all visible.
Besides... the thighs are, in essence, an extension of the buttocks. Quality meaty thighs usually indicate a generous butt too. Same for hips to some extent. O'course that doesn't necessarily extend to the.... lower half of the legs. I'm not sure if there are any explicit calf / shin fans out there. Probably.

@Glomoro : You're absolutely right of course. This is why I always believe in the Holy Trinity of Curves... i.e. Glasses, Boobs, Hips/Butt/Thighs... for which a generous representation of all three is generally best.
Still, I'm willing to forgive quite the lack in the 2nd and 3rd categories if a woman has really hot frames with thicc lenses. Longsighted and shortsighted are both fine. <3 ... But yeah, a stick-insect with glasses would only be a viable option if there are no meatier meganekko around.

@tathra : Hush, lolicon.

@CraniumAmbiguity : I think you've missed the mark on the breasts front. If it was only a matter of perceived milk production then larger breasts would be common throughout the Mammalia. They're not though.
The answer is a little more complicated... and it relates to posture / positioning.
You see...the shape of mammaries is generally dictated by the position mother and offspring take during breastfeeding. Animals that breastfeed while lying on the ground are usually just nipples on the torso. Those who do so in a standing position with offspring below usually have saggier mammaries. Our arboreal cousins, the apes and monkeys, usually have their infants suckling while clinging underneath the body, so it makes sense for the nipples to hang down and sets a precedent for the extra flesh but doesn't require any more than that.
Humans are terrestrial apes with an upright posture though, typically cradling infants against the nipple while high up. Plus the human head is quite large proportional to the rest of the body, especially in infants, and was a very important development for human survivability in our earlier ancestors. As such it only makes sense that larger, more padded breasts developed so soft but heavy baby skulls wouldn't be constantly bashing against the ribcage and potentially causing brain-damage.
i.e. They're literally pillows.

Then of course there is the motion factor. That a natural hunter's eyes are drawn towards moving objects. That kind of sexual selection could result in breasts developing beyond the minimum amount necessary for cushioning heads. I mean the pillow thing only accounts for breasts having a minimum amount of padding to them, not explicitly for large ones. I'm not so confident of this, but it is still a factor to consider, given how much focus is given to bounciness.
And if that spread far enough, it could also lead to the same basic principle as deer antlers: i.e. they become debilitatingly large through sexual selection because the drive to always select for larger ones became engrained... and only levels out once the detriment to the females becomes a bigger factor than the selective pressure from the males.
Well, I also speculate that curvier women might have had a tougher time escaping rape in the caveman days.... but that is a dangerous topic.

Dex-chan lover
Milly has the body to pull off motherhood, but probably not the mind-set.
That said, the mind-set can be adapted through experience, so she probably would make a good mother.

Users who are viewing this thread