Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the girl survived, she just been used by someone else

Hes going to beat that demon lord alone, then he might understand his own power.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, no one realize how easy the ogre could infuse his sword with mana on the first try? 🥺

Dex-chan lover
well, maybe the dad is not as strong as the daughter in swordsmanship
but i bet his ability as the leader/teacher/daddy/intelligence is a top notch

leadership and situation reading is very important in this kind of issue after all

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to the next arc where, at least on the web novel

We get a glimpse of Bel's young days as a adventurer and one of his party members in a flashback

@moel or people are too busy fighting against the undead to think about that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh c'mon. Not this evil black thingie again. It was difficult enough the first time Angie encountered it.

Fed-Kun's army
It is a bit lame one demon lord has appeared again so soon. At this rate Angie will get to know all of them.

I noticed there were only swords around and checked on other fights, and there is only a few pole-arms and one ball and chain, nothing more. They could use a hammer for these undead.

@moel they do not know it his first try, there is others around who can do it, and with the fame he gained through her daughter's words, he is expected to do that.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope the loli won't get off easy for this, but with one of our MCs being a dad and her being ayoung child it most likely won't happen

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand I hope she will just be given a spanking and will be lectured.
In truth she is just being used by the other guy who should be punished instead.

Group Leader
@moel I noticed it but there's a pretext because he's an old experienced adventurer in addition to the fact that he hurt himself meaning he didn't master it, yet (ofc we don't know what caused it but we can only speculate).

Users who are viewing this thread