Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Eh Angie should have cut a few of his limbs.
You play around too much girl

That is pretty interesting - that guy reacted almost personally, like he was jealous. Since he said he's the same as Angie, maybe what's happened is that Angie happened to escape whatever conditioning that guy is under.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the change in the sfx, it was way too much work before that often goes ignored, so please continue this way, it's more than we deserve already xP thank you!!!

Also, things are gonna get dark, huh? :(

Fed-Kun's army
Soo, how about a theory that angie was the black mist that took her fathers leg all those years ago which somehow made her able to manifest in human form after which she was found by him. This could also explain why she's such an extreme fathercon, because she has a part of him? (tho personally I'd like to explain their good relationship with how silly the father and daughter are for each other :3)

Thanks for the chapter !

Double-page supporter
That is why you don't question the fucktards, you just kill them! Why would you expect them to be like "oh, you bested me in battle, let me tell you everything you want to know"? Just fucking kill and then find someone to turn them undead with memory intact and then question, you'd actually GET what you want.

Dex-chan lover
Should have just cut off an arm or leg before questioning him.

Dex-chan lover
hellhound? and so Angie is actually a hybrid experiment or some shit, but shes been blessed by the love of her father MC?

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno about the sfx, but the font is so pleasing to the eyes
Thank you translator

Double-page supporter
Raw SFX is fine T-kun.

So i assume that she is one of those dark things as well, but was loved and not abandoned.

And then the black mist will took his arm. He was then forced to replace them with metal arm and leg, and braid his hair while looking for a way to take them back.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Nah you have those fragments of the Demon Lord or whatever that exist. She's already fought the one which was infantile without form. Seems like the larger the pieces are, the more human-like it becomes. So this Bakko guy is clearly one of them, and if he's insisting Angie is like him, then that makes her another part. Who knows what the deal was with the beast that Belgrieve fought prior, perhaps someone who was consumed by the demon lord influence?

It seems like the hint we got this chapter is that the elves had something to do with suppressing the demonic influence on Angie. Which is why that healing item 'saved' her from that shadow thing in her dream and why she became all nostalgic. Remember she was delivered to Belgrieve from the forests, likely an Elf had seen his battle that cost him his leg, believing that Belgrieve was the only person capable of protecting and raising something like Angie. Or perhaps his meeting of Angie was a complete coincidence, but boy, in that case the Elves got extremely lucky.

I'm guessing the thought process is that if you can shape a majority of the demon lord fragments into a human with a consciousness like Angie, then when you gather all the fragments, her will should stay in control and prevent the return of the former-Demon King. It's probably a pipe dream they came up with since there was no other way to handle it. I mean if the demon lord is entirely indestructible and just keeps reviving... what the fuck do you do.

Users who are viewing this thread