Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Their First Adventure

Dex-chan lover
God, the MC is retarded, he literally just needed to break the fucking spine and the skeleton would literally have become a useless pile of bone with no legs, no need to make a big deal about the sword's ability.

Also all the 15 meters long jump were so ridiculous while the skeleton was barely moving.

Dex-chan lover
>MC going on his debut
>worry about materials rather than survive
Really makes you wonder about his mentality, though I really liked the mood of the environment.

Enemy whose only offence is its 2 arms.
Breaks one off like its nothing.

Then spends 2 pages figuring out what to do, as if its a desperate situation...instead of removing its other arm? That thing he did effortlessly, just do it again? No? Ok.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the handle to Mahni's hammer so thin? That can't be comfortable to hold, and it doesn't look like it's gonna be able to withstand her swinging it around either. Also, how much did they bring in that backpack? Surely they don't need that much, right?

Dex-chan lover
MC is treating this like a fucking Boss fight as if he was fighting Nito himself when its just some random mob LOL, between this shit and him letting the dudes who almost killed him live this has def made me lose ALOT more interest in the series than at the start because we now know MC is retarded OTL feelsbadman when the demon girl is legit the only good thing in the series like man I love it when she fights

@dokidoki I thought its the other way around, the MC is serious while the sidekick is losing his shit fighting a low tier skellington...

I do hope that sidekick grows and stops being a foolish weakling soon, tho.

Double-page supporter
really love elitist on Mangadex's comment...
it just like they experience it themselves how to fight calmly on life or death situation ~

it just, they seems forgot that MC is completely noob, so he reacting like this against a mere skeleton is normal....

Really enjoyed the mood, felt more realistic than the standard oh I'm OP yeah lemme just do one slash and every mob dies. It fits MC's experience pretty well

Fed-Kun's army
love the realism that he isn't just gonna be suddenly an expert after having no experience fighting

Dex-chan lover
I hope he kills Dean pretty fast. Otherwise it will become like every other trashy revenge story that keeps the dickhead alive for "reasons" and that just comes back and back and back.

Dex-chan lover
Blabla realistic blabla scared blabla noob. Fucking white knights, he's been a porter for how long? And he's been to enough dungeons to see this dungeon as a total low tier noobie dungeon, but just because somehow, it should be impossible, but somehow he's never had to face a monster before? He even has some god of wisdom blessing thing and a backup super fighter, yet he's freaking out about a monster that's far less dangerous than the average human (I assume because I mean look at it) and it's using some clubs that's way easier to see and predict than most weapons, it's a chump fight no matter how you look at it.
This is the japanise idiot MC trope showing it's ugly head again, I'm sure most of you have seen it at some point, you know the author is just making the MC more pathetic and you can only guess it's because the author is a low confidence guy shutting himself in all day thinking the world hates him. I think it's this kind of author that makes all those ugly guy + super mega ultimate girl "romance" things, awful.

Users who are viewing this thread