Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - [Chase The Gold Mai-Mai!]

Well that suck...the mc gonna save him anyways... That face of his clearly states gonna jump of and grab him... F*cking bastard hope one of his legs chop off while saving him.

Ty for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Mc will save asshole, asshole will betray MC so MC almost dies again. Woho for generic shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah i'm dropping this if the MC saves the fucktard and ends up betrayed by him again.

Dex-chan lover
The art is... I mean it's actually quite regular, I was going to say good but it's not really anything amazing.
But the story is just absolute trash, garbage, a bad joke.
This deserves to be dropped, not any "if this" or "if that".

Dex-chan lover
I guess the next chapter will decide if keep or drop. I mean, if he saves that asshat, then it's gonna be the usual "oh but I am still evil and return occasionally muhahaha" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead stupid MC, go save the man that treated you like a slave, left you to die in a dungeon and was very likely to do the same to carol. Save him and die yourself in the process so he can laugh at your stupid self.

Dex-chan lover
10 bucks on him cucking out and helping him

btw, can't he use the skill stealer sword on other humans? there seem to be two perfectly good opportunities here...

If MC becomes a cuck and saves him I hope he dies and then smithy girl picks up gluttony and become the new MC.

Heres scenario in my mind:
- MC somehow managed to kill those hobgoblin
- MC got his bounty for that rare quick snail
- The asshole is automatically saved by that and tried to claim the MCs achievement

Please listen to the girl you like, even if you save him no one gonna praise you

But knowing this kind of manga, i dont hope too much

I hope this doesn't happen, but I think Dean will save Gilbert with the help of the loli demon's power, and later Gilbert will report him to the guild for using a demon's power or maybe I'm overthinking too much

Meanwhile the Goblin Slayer has already invaded the goblins' den haha
any-goblin-slayer-fans-330441.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread