Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - [Chase The Gold Mai-Mai!]

Aggregator gang
Don't run. Dude's already down so quick stab him with the sword and take his skills then run.

Don't run. Savour it as the hob eats his feet, sodomises his butt with a club and slowly turns him over a fire. Then run

Fed-Kun's army
Listen to your girl, fuckwit. The lamest thing I've heard out of this dumbass's mouth,"Gilbert! It's dangerous there! Run!" Are you shitting me, man? You actually give a fuck about this guy that tried to kill you? MVP of this story is going to be Mahni since she actually has a functioning brain and properly working memory (you know, to recall when scumbags try to kill her BF).

wtf do you mean "gilbert run its dangerous"???? Just kill him too then, Dean.

Dex-chan lover
"Pure human"... that definitely means that his race will change in the future chapters.

Double-page supporter
Tune in next time when MC risks his life to "heroically" save the guy that used him as bait to escape a similar situation.

What's with authors and their inability to portray a MC as an altruistic hero without going down the route of "if you let your mortal enemies die, you're no better than them" route?

Dex-chan lover
This is a hard decision, I personally would take the "run away" cuz fuck that guy
but to kill him with my own hands... That would make me happy

But I swear if MC lets him live for the lulz

Another retarded scene by Mc JUST LET THEM DIE U FCKING BITCH NO NEED TO THINK SO HARD U PISS OF SHT

Should remind the author that he wants to be an adventurer NOT a hero.

Secondly, a real hero wouldn't risk his teammate getting killed to try saving a worthless evil person. Realistically even with edo sense there is imminent danger when you're not really that strong

Fed-Kun's army
God damnit do not start giving the demon "ye olde" english speak. It's terrible for dragon quest and it's terrible here.
Also mahni is right. Let the prick die and save cat loli.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, if his oso sense is so rare, why not find another skeleton and let the girl steal the skill with the sword?

Users who are viewing this thread