Boushoku-Hi no Ken

Fed-Kun's army
"Devours power" means that the sword is just the manga whose mc is a sword? Or Re:monster's mc's power?

I hope it's something "Berserk of Gluttony"-tier but with faster release.

Aggregator gang
at least not an isekai....
but its still the same old adventurers and same old world template every goddamn isekai uses.
Is.THERE.NO.CREATIVE.MINDS.IN.JAPAN.ANYMORE?????
Why can't they let go of that template?
why not create another fantasy world that doesn't use the same medieval era over and over and make a world that veers off the human history?
guilds? why not call it another name and use a system unique to it?
kingdom? why not communism?
its getting boring now

Group Leader
@greyhud90 it sells, so they keep doing it.

Anyway, I wonder how that many people are able to rate a manga based on the first chapter really (35 people rated it already).

Group Leader
@greyhud90 I wouldn't say bots considering the efforts made on MD to avoid them.
Just people randomly giving 10 to something they feel like they'll like a bit. It also has a lot of 1 for the same, but opposed, reasons (like omg isekai again, rates 1).

But then... I understand even less the ratings between 3 and 7 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@Shyning What the problem to rate it based on the first chapter when there is only one chapter available? I saw lots of manga like that and can tell if it's bad or not just by skimming through the first chapter. Currently, it's barely 3/10, and I see no reason to rate it more in hopes that it will turn better. At least this particular author doesn't deserve to receive my trust in advance judging by his (her) other titles.
I can always rate it differently in the future.

Double-page supporter
I hoping chapter 2 will go into pre-build up.. How he got there.. Why hes just a carrier, the events that lead to him in the dungeon.. How his family really died ? if it doesnt, well then its just trash writing cash grab with no innovation. Plenty of those authors around. Saturated

Dex-chan lover
Come on people, who cares about story as long as there's cute girls demons?

GVygBqg.jpg

Mod Note: Removed the spoiler tags, as this is from the LN's 2nd page.

Dex-chan lover
DEae8YC.jpg

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@woulez Care to explain?

First picture is character introduction illustration of light novel. It's second page of first volume of LN. You know these 'character introduction' pages exists for a reason - so reader can make proper impression of the character. In which way is it spoiler?

Second picture isn't even full page but semi random frame with text that has no relation to the story? In which way is it spoiler?

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@BzzBzz they were reported by a few users as spoliers, I took action since I thought it might be spoiling character introductions for new readers of this Manga.
If you'd like to contest it, send us a dm instead of tagging me in the title comment thread please, as discussions of this nature isn't really on-topic 😀.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow just read all three chapters. This is so good. I can’t wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread