Boushoku-Hi no Ken

I don't understand the motivation behind the glasses betrayal to mc but in the raw glasses's lover got killed by scumbag in dungeon. Glasses was weak and used to be a porter too.
It's not a betrayal his intentions from the start was to kill him and take the sword
also he explained himself why he's doing all of this (well the mc states why)

MC didn't learn anything, after the first betrayal. Now he got betrayed again so it makes sense if he
will kill that glasses guy right? F****G WRONG! MC spares him. F-word
SPOILER
He was literally right about to kill glasses when the fat guy interrupted are you in need of glasses or are you just illiterate "no offense"

Double-page supporter
Probably the most pathetic MC I have ever read about.
No character development or whatsoever despite the sht he has been through.
MC keeps getting stepped on, betrayed, and belittled but there's no revenge or payback at all.
Not only that, MC spared the ones who wronged him. lmao. Even worse, MC even spared the one who threatened his childhood friend. That's not all. MC did nothing but lower his head, look the other way, and walk away when that guy threatened his childhood friend simply because MC felt that he himself was too "weak" to do anything to that guy. Bruh.

TL;DR MC is a spineless retarded goody-two-shoes wimp that forgives all those who wronged him. He even saves them.

Double-page supporter
Him saving the dude that betrayed him wasn't because he felt sorry for him it's just that he held himself to a different standard and he upholds that standard by saving the guy
and what exactly does MC get out of this by saving that person? That scum's gratitude? Good karma? lol
MCs like this one would only get themselves constantly hurt and their close ones kill or worse. it's only due to plot armour that nothing major or irreversible has happened yet.

Double-page supporter
people hate it too early, beside MC act like a noob
adventure as he is,side characters and world building so far is good with a lot of parties involved without too focus on it and Ioss track of the main story. This is one of the most balance and well-space story I have seen so far
...I want what you are smoking.

Dex-chan lover
The art style looks incredibly good. Sucks that the plot of this manga is shit.

Probably the most pathetic MC I have ever read about.
No character development or whatsoever despite the sht he has been through.
MC keeps getting stepped on, betrayed, and belittled but there's no revenge or payback at all.
Not only that, MC spared the ones who wronged him. lmao. Even worse, MC even spared the one who threatened his childhood friend. That's not all. MC did nothing but lower his head, look the other way, and walk away when that guy threatened his childhood friend simply because MC felt that he himself was too "weak" to do anything to that guy. Bruh.

TL;DR MC is a spineless retarded goody-two-shoes wimp that forgives all those who wronged him. He even saves them.
It’s almost as if he’s a heroic figure or something.
Oh gee wowsers, the good guy acts like a good guy?! Who’da thunk it?

Dex-chan lover
It’s almost as if he’s a heroic figure or something.
Oh gee wowsers, the good guy acts like a good guy?! Who’da thunk it?
being a hero doesn’t mean being retarded and forgive any one that just trys to stab you in the back! the only reason the MC retarded forgiving actions don’t bite him in the ass is because plot armor!

heroic figure my ass! the plot is garbage so ofc it works!

Double-page supporter
the beelzebub is the only good points in this manga. i mean, look at that dang booty slender bodyyyyy (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

I really hope this is not the end :..). The story is great and realistic ( when I read the comments it seems some morons are used to overpowered caracters and unrealistic situations too much ...), the drawing is amazing and the dialogs and caracters are so good ! For such a masterpiece to die like that it would be a shame !!

Users who are viewing this thread