Boushoku-Hi no Ken

MC gets treated like shit, thrown away to act as bait, is left to die, gets pressured to lie, gets threatened to harm his friend but guess what he does? Saves him. MC's Logic = Retardation.

On a proper 10-Scale Rating--where 5 is the average and 10 is reserved for the rarest masterpieces--this is a 6. It's decent, but that's all.

I do like the art, in particular the battle frames. They're drawn well enough to clearly follow the movements and actions, which is something many action comics screw up by choosing bad angles and bad focal points when drawing.

Despite the complaints about the MC, he's got a lot of room for growth, which is great. When the MC comes out of the gate as a fully-matured, confident badass, the comic is usually boring. At least this guy has potential. The story also has lots of potential, but it's in a place where it could get better or turn into a pile of garbage. With only 12 chapters released, it's hard to say which way it'll go.

But I'll be sticking around to find out.

There is a fair difference between idiot MC and pants on head retarded MC, with a gimmick sword that could lead to significant growth utterly ignored, and a cast made up of a parade of either idiotic heroes or evil bastards there is little narrative depth too be found. I tried to like it but the main character regresses rather than grows, prepare for a substandard RPG world with a predictable story and an MC that could have been compelling.

Double-page supporter
I’m so fucking furious reading such fucking garbage. That white haired tsundere cunt pisses me the fuck off

Art is really good but that's about it. Everything else is extremely dull , boring, and cliche. MC is incredibly boring, retarded, and impulsive. stereotypical monster designs and villians. Bland and tasteless. What a fucking waste of a great artist's talent.

MC didn't learn anything, after the first betrayal. Now he got betrayed again so it makes sense if he
will kill that glasses guy right? F****G WRONG! MC spares him. F-word

Ah.
Pathetic.
No amount of character growth can save his sorry ass.

If a jackass said "Choose between us banging the blacksmith girl or us killing her." MC would probably never think of any other option and instead only roll in his shit and complain about how weak he is after getting his ass handed to him in an emotional outbreak in a pathetic excuse of "saving her".

He deserves to get treated like a pack mule by others since he sees himself even less than that but treats himself like he's got any right on lecturing people.

His upbringing environment is one thing, but being smart about survival and actually surviving is different from just wanting to survive without doing shit.

Even animals have a better survival mechanism than this disgusting excuse of a human MC.

Disgusting.

If this is intended, props to the author for making a lot of people pissed off about this MC. If not then it's just a shit-tier power fantasy MC reflecting modern day, 1st world country, peaceful mindsets.

Don't you think that during the warring periods in Asia or the medieval ages in europe that every commoner man knows that weakness = death? While MC's like this are written to think that their life has any value in this particular fantasy setting.

I wouldn't be mad AT ALL if it was an isekai with a peace-loving Japanese highschooler or salaryman since it's psychologically understandable, but this dude was BORN IN THIS SETTING. GET A FUCKING GRIP.

5/10 story
7/10 art
DIE IN A DITCH FROM FOOD POISONING/10 MC

Goody goody 2 shoes MC that have no sense of danger, no moment of self-realization, will save literally anyone even if they stabbed him in the back and/or killed their loved one. Dropping it at chapter 7

I don't understand the motivation behind the glasses betrayal to mc but in the raw glasses's lover got killed by scumbag in dungeon. Glasses was weak and used to be a porter too.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter, also I don't understand the hate in the least.

Aggregator gang
people hate it too early, beside MC act like a noob
adventure as he is,side characters and world building so far is good with a lot of parties involved without too focus on it and Ioss track of the main story. This is one of the most balance and well-space story I have seen so far

Yow I feel like I reading something completely different from wat these people are reading

Him saving the dude that betrayed him wasn't because he felt sorry for him it's just that he held himself to a different standard and he upholds that standard by saving the guy

Users who are viewing this thread