Boushoku-Hi no Ken

Comparing it to the same useless mc that found something that made them op genre its decent.

Double-page supporter
@Mr-Manga-Cat ah yes, the 'Power Fantasy for the Filial 15 Year old japanese Nerd' Special. my favorite package deal of tired tropes and doormat MCs with forgiveness fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
Blacksmith girl is the 1 out of 2 redeeming reasons why I'm still reading this manga (2 is the art style is like eye candy for my tastes)

Also unrelated question: why do most tsundare in anime/manga have gorilla/similar power strength?

Dex-chan lover
why do people say he is a trash MC?
i'm just glad theres a new chapter i waited a long time!

Incompetent, naive, impulsive, quite slow and weak MC,,, have kind heart but weird moral compass

the worst thing is MC don't know that

Maybe author do that for character development???

Can't have a fucking non-corrupt government even in power fantasies, jesus christ.

Like, we have enough shit like that IRL. Chill with the evil-corpo-government thing for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Art is amazing. Story is meh. Girls are great, the MC is not. Chapters are horrendously short for being a monthly release. Compared to other monthly series with great art, like Jojolion, it has roughly 1/3rd - 1/4th as many pages per MONTHLY chapter.

7.29 is a bit harsh, though.

Users who are viewing this thread