Boushoku-Hi no Ken

MC better not pull some moral bullshit out of thin air here like “we’re better than them” no fuck them man smh

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, I really want another update. As solid as ever.

Double-page supporter
Why does every web novel use mmorpg stats systems? What does the story gain from constantly stopping and breaking the fourth wall with stupid text dumps about stats and ranks? I doubt the author even stopped to think about that question. They just threw one in because everyone else is doing it. How about you build a world with some actual integrity and realism. This tripe doesn't have an original bone in its body.

We have another kirito MC and Asuna girl here.
Being serious though, the only one decently unique is Gluttony. Maybe because it's only been 7 chapters but most of the characters are decently lackluster. Even the antagonists are evil for no reason. I'm not looking for entire fleshed out backstories, but some depth would be nice. Could be an easy 8-9/10 if it did so.

Volume Cover 1 art completely outclasses Cover 2. Feels like a downgrade.(Was it made for bait?) Guess it's my preference.

G: Make the MC a bait so they can run away safely

Mc: Oh no, its dangerous run!

G: Save me, MC!

MC: *Saves him*

And lemme guess the next plot, MC will get the golden snail but those basterds will claim that the snail is theirs, decide to threaten MC and his gurl

Fed-Kun's army
I actually liked MC’s resolve. I strongly approve.

Dex-chan lover
another worthless weeb incel mc.
It always amuses me when kids use words that are a little too difficult to them.

That said, people here are complaining about the MC trying to keep his integrity by not doing the same thing another person has done to him, regardless of his own resentment and distrust. He doesn't actually care about the other guy. He's not in for the virtue signal points. It's because he's a teenager with ideals. Yeah it's dumb, but so is being a certain kind of adventurer just because he wants to. At the very least, he has integrity.

Hello! I am Manga Isekai Protagonist #40029

I have recently come across this great power, but I don't know what to do with it. Instead of getting any kind of revenge, getting forgiveness, or using it for any kind of glory. I'm going to be the nicest guy and make scary faces at people instead of using this power in anyway what so ever. Even after someone threatened to rape my girlfriend. I'm such a nice guy! Also, I have no idea how to act around women what so ever. The mere thought of being with a woman terrifies me and I freeze up!

The magical weapon is also a demon loli because of course it is. I am the most bland stereotypical motherfucker on the planet and I hope you enjoy my happy adventures as I forgive every single person infront of me.

Fucking hell this gets old quick

Users who are viewing this thread