Boushoku-Hi no Ken

art is good, character designs besides gluttony so far have been really terrible. idk whats up with their outfits, like the cowboy hat and suspenders and all that trash theyre wearing. totally terrible world building in that respect. but the art itself is really good, very clear motion makes fight movements easy to follow, love that.

story seems a little convenient like MC didnt really earn anything regarding Gluttony, just was a kind of Schmuck who stumbled on a shiny pebble. but im still interested in his growth, esp considering he learned the summoning in 4 days and has that weird Iim magic. maybe his dead mom is special.

an oddly detailed fixation on food. hopefully that leads to some interesting world building but doesnt drag into a half "slow life" style.

color me vaguely intrigued. mostly just for MC growth and gluttony gaining power back. otherwise this one is unremarkable.

Fed-Kun's army
@lenovoaxioo it would be not surprising, if each volume get new cover... then she can be in the next one 😉
about this girl in cover.. its possible, its girl he not met yet, or rival/enemy

Gluttony is a top tier demon loli with some good character design and a lot of crazy reaction faces that make her actual go from amusing comic relief to genuinely scary demon badass.

Everything else about the manga seems basic to mediocre at best. I'll read for a while more for gluttony see if it improves, I guess.

Pretty sure Gilbert could've used that decoy spell on a moose instead , the fck is wrong with him , small brain i guess. 🤔

@lenovoaxioo as @CronosusCZ said, love rival is the most likely character, even then she can be the princess or something like that, with only 4ch translated to english (as i really hate reading them in my home language) we can't help but speculate...

Dex-chan lover
so does a chapter only come out every 3 months or something? how many raws are out

chapter 4 is just stupid....

Hm let me think 4 months worth of money or already 5 years worth of work in 1 fight....

Sure it can be dangerous but your supposed to be death anyway without it.

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist used to make hentai? Somehow the art feels a lot more similar to hentai than the average manga

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck that douche.

At least, the guy is aware of his own flaws, that leaves little to be desired in terms of character and he needs to put very little effort in his personality and more into his physical strength.

I like Mahni, hope she sticks around.

I'm done with this, I can't keep going with such a crap story and MC with such art wasted on it.

Group Leader
The story is odd. The author is definitely not babying the MC. Though the childhood friend with a nice valley... Sure does...
The art is top notch. F**cking approved!
Will definitely be watching this one.

Double-page supporter
Really not that great, tpyical cliche so far. Annoyingly stupid MC, but the demons cute and its fun when she goes violent I guess.
Also cant wait til they reveal that his revered hero, was actually a crook too lol. MC is stupid enough for that to happen.
@revolver275 yep, hit the nail on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread