Boushoku-Hi no Ken

It've gotten my attention. Mainly for the drawings, cause its technic and detailing are in another level. The plot is essentially good old cliche, but the author somehow managed to make it captivating. Also there are cute girls, so i'm in

could someone pick this up - 4 chapters to translate still.... and GDS is doing it every 3ish months....

This MC takes the cake when i comes to being absolutely useless and turns out to be a major dumbass to top it off. This shit is trash read something else spare yourself the headache that is this story.

Here for the art. Although plot build up is a lil bit messed up,, still gonna wait for some good chapters to come by if there's any.

ez3

The MC looks like the typical character in a H-manga that gets her girl stolen.
It gave me that weird vibe while i was reading this. Maybe the author drew that kind of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this deserves a higher rating. The artwork is phenomenal for this kind of story. Maybe I'm just used to how shitty most Medieval-Fantasy-with-game-elements manga look, but this one is legitimately great. I can't account for the story since it's only just getting started, but I'm enjoying it thus far.

Dex-chan lover
Generic fantasy with great characters is my guilty pleasures and this have realistic protagonists that you want to root for and love to hate antagonists. Also the art is absolutely phenomenal that it's a shame their talent is wasted here. Well let's hope that the story turns out to be great so they I would have to take my words back.

Double-page supporter
Is this worth checking out? I mean it seems cool but I'm not trying to get interested in something only to have to wait months in between releases.

Woah, calm and collected female lead, awesome!

I mean I guess it's more like she holds a grudge but still, hope MC follows her advice!

Dex-chan lover
should just draw hentai what a waste
btw, just wondering... how doesnt this have an ecchi tag
her melons are practically spilling out of her shirt

Aggregator gang
That cover but no echi tag? What kind of bait-and-switch is this?

Users who are viewing this thread