Boushoku-Hi no Ken

Dex-chan lover
to anyone who has read the WN/LN, spoil me about Fjodor. Is he an Aizen character or genuinely a good guy?

edt: nvm, read the raws and
mentor is evil

Never been more disappointed that someone was saved :/ Gilbert was comedically evil and the mc still saved him, thank you to the translator(S) but I’ve had enough of “good guy mc” to last a life time

Fed-Kun's army
Ah I want more chapters. This is so good. If only updates were more constant.

Dex-chan lover
I usually only rate 10/10 for any that I like and just doesn't give rating to a manga that I don't like but this one take the cake for not killing Gilbert(this bitch was build to be pure evil) 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Dont see anything wrong with the MC, i feel like the comments are just exaggerating how pathetic he is. Well, its not like anyone can immediately change from a wimp to a badass.

I will be very unhappy if good guy Fjordor san falls into the "BWAHHA I was always evil and was just using you to further my ambitions!" trope.

The rating of 7 does not tell the whole story. The art is actually pretty good. The story is still trying to find it's footing however. I wonder where it goes from here...

i wish the mc wasnt a retarded pussy of an impulsive idiot...
well there is hope for him to grow up with a hostage/friends death/ betrayal drama on the horizon but for now he is just about every trope that you hate in a japanese mc

retard- no matter how strong he gets he cant manifest even 80% of it making him the weakest among members of his own level, ffs he has a higher level, unique skills and an imba weapon and still gets upstaged by random schoolgirls

pussy- at first you think he is just a vit impulsive but later on it shows that he caves to basicly anyone as long as you yell a bit at him
edit: looking through the crystal ball, count on the mc to leave 10/10 bad guys alive sometimes risking live, limb and friends to do it

impulsive- with hiw many times he put his own foot in his mouth or did the stupidest thing because of emotions i guess don't need to elaborate at this point

idiot- i can see where this is going to lead and what he should have done was run to a place where no one knows him or at least avoid direct contact with other adventurers because as it was even stated and then forgotten owning something incredible is a crime in itself

oh yes and you can't be a true japanese mc with out being denser than the earthcrust
all in all the plot looks ok to me and even a bit non standard but the mc is so average for a japanese mc im honestly astounded that this is not an isekai courtesy of truck sama
and balances out any and all uniqueness of the plot making this a average manga and thus i would rate it a 5/10 with room to grow in both directions

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of "demon" in the description. 🤣
The only good thing here is the art, aside from those crappy "mouse/moose" monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread