Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Squirming Gluttony

Let's just say that, like stand user, gluttony and this sword loli are bound to meet each other~

Double-page supporter
So whys a talking sword in the trash can ? thats where trash belongs!

Double-page supporter
okay, why MC isn't summoned by loli tsundere ...
so the name of the sword will be ... 😅

Dex-chan lover
Intelligent weapons can be kind of fun. I think there was one in Magician and there's that isekai series where the dude got "reincarnated" as a sword. Lots of others, especially weapons that turn into girls or girls that turn into weapons for manga and such, but those came to mind first right now. I remember having one in Neverwinter Nights, from the Hordes of the Underdark expansion. They're supposed to be rare items and all but still, I don't recall them seeing much use in the D&D video games I've played outside of that time. Basically 9001% sure someone has made one or dozens of them for Skyrim though, without even having to go check. Just no way that the concept has been completely skipped over by that modding community after all this time, just not sure any of them are any good.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. Drach'nyen is probably gonna start telling him to kill peeps
tumblr_inline_pnwlk40WI81uxh8dy_500.png

latest
@kenx

Dex-chan lover
a weapons merchant who assumes a sword is trash because it's DIRTY? that's idiotic, even for a manga pretense.

The random legendary talking sword being sold cheap in some sketchy weapon shop... Even in games the setting is not that ridiculous.

Would make more sense if the sword was very rusty, or chipped or just DAMAGED in any visible way. The very basics of a weapon trader would be cleaning and sharpening weapons, not just standing in front of a stall.

Users who are viewing this thread