Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Kinda sucks it was dropped. I wish more publishing companies did what MangaPlus did, by picking up where the last fan translator left off. I think YenPress did something similar where they started the official translator where the fan translation ended and doing a simultaneous release of the first chapter. Forgot what manga it was though.

Hopefully other scanlators will pick this up like the ones who picked up Sono Bisque

@Nihauk
first no evidence. he doesn't question his sword about anything even though it seems to know everything. though i can understand not wanting to take the risk so whatever i guess.
but he
literally goes out of his way to kill a goblin king which only increases the amount of hunger he'll have/amount of mobs he'll need to kill.
It doesn't make sense. Also at some point he'll run out of monsters to kill and have to destroy all life with how the power scaling is going.

Why on the last page the fort is full of modern day buildings? Looks like reused assets from somewhere.

Group Leader
Hey everyone, I have decided to translate this manga!
However, I need a few recruits. I need some Redrawers and Japanese/Korean Translators. If there is anyone willing to work on this series, please contact me at Discord (@BarakRhys#5286) or join my server and apply from there: discord.gg/A7SUWKU
Please join my group(FLAME-SCANS) and apply for the job if you want to continue the series.

not a great manga, but not a bad one. average on everything, characters, story, plot points, villains... even the names.
a 5/10 i guess

Fed-Kun's army
Cool, February 2021 for the first chapters... I mean, I get it but it's still frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread