Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Dex-chan lover
People are acting as if the author actually put any effort into writing this story. Like the kobalds and gargoyle stat differences, the author is just pulling this shit out of his ass with an edgy mc taking revenge with a beautiful holy knight as his female lead. The generic black and white duo with the most generic naming convention to follow (7 deadly sins). Everybody has written a story about the 7 deadly sins to the point where it's lost most of it merit as something special to me. But hey, imma still read it cuz I have nothing better to do

Where the stats don't matter and the points are just made up.
As usual with any story with game elements it goes much smoother if you ignore anything having to do with the stat system, or anything where numbers are involved. Including money.

Biggest annoyance is the insistence on not revealing himself to Roxxy. Why? There's literally no benefit to not tell her who he is, and offer to help plainly. It's a stupid plot gimmick by the author to try and keep some level of... tension? Who knows.

generic, power scaling makes no sense, MC is the typical simp, characters are forgettable.

This wouldn't be so bad if at least it was entertaining, but honestly this is sooooo boring. I tried giving it a change til ch. 23 hoping it would get better but it didn't.

Trash. It’s literally your generic manga about the useless MC that suddenly becomes a chad and gets a harem for no reason...I don’t even know why I was expecting something different tbh

Honestly MC starts with stats of 21 and calls them average at the beginning and then later on there are people with 3 million average stats?! How do normal people not die from them sneezing?!

Why must the MC be a Kirito ripoff? Difference is this guy has no personality at all. Hes boring...
Why would you waste a huge amount of time on something thats some elements are a 1 on 1 copy of someone elses work?
The power levels are ridiculously high even early on, the author just added a few zeros to make it look grand.

They already fight supreme beings close to a calamity but its just confusing and makes no sense.
And why does everyone know everything about him already? That just completely ruined the whole story and character progression.....
Not to mention how big a number does the author want to make up later on in the story if the lv is already in billions....

So far it's a Sao + Shiel Hero cheap copy with bad power levels and bad writing.
And this is not seinen but shounen.
Feels like a work of a teenager thinking hes clever and trying to make everything big... LoL

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed this has the harem tag. For someone that didnt notice it after reading 25 chapters, it sure is a weird tag for this series LOL

action good story bad
if you want to live a normal life, shouldn't you avoid killing as much as possible instead of killing everything you see. doesn't make any sense

BLOODY SEVEN SEAS, I HOPE DROP INTO THE SEVEN SEAS

On the other hand, where should i start reading from the light novel ?

Double-page supporter
Thanks whimsubs for translating it until now.
Hope the next group that pick this up will good too.

( i still think that dropping a series because a license its bullshit, but whatever, i dont have any power to change their choice)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'm waiting for someone to do the forbidden move by translating secretly later on

@ksnh if you are talking about the mc, if i remember correctly his skill will make him go beserk and kill people if he doesnt kíll enough monsters/people so it's not really possible to life a normal life yet

Users who are viewing this thread