Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Group Leader
Hey everyone, I'm the owner of FLAME-SCANS and I have now picked up this series!
We'll upload Chapter 27 when it releases on August 6.

@Hlz Its a decent power fantasy. Its above average, but its still just a shallow power fantasy. I'd say only read it if you're into that kind of thing

Hlz

@kingoflames32 Thanks. I prefer stories which are bit more depth in story and not so forgiving.. Unfortunately I have read lifetime worth of stories where author keeps power injecting protagonist until its just pointless no effort faceroll until story gets axed.

this manga sucks, I was so hyped that i read the novel and...
1 he is kirito 2.0
2 she is Asuna 2.0
(literally)
3 fantasy to sci-fi wtf?
4 the story is messed up
5 FANTASY TO SCI-FI WHAT THE FUCK?
6 THE STORY IS FUCKIN MESSED UP

the story goes to sci-fi in one second, the heroine discover him and he cured her mother in a fuckin one second also after one fuckin charapter he goes to a fuckin futuristic lab and fight with enhanced monsters??? ok fuck off really fuck off, the story was good until he goes to that fuckin laboratory, the author wrote shit and shit after that

yeah this sucks

@kamelpov its not even isekai tho

Its not the best, its not the worst. I look forward to seeing how it progresses and hope it doesnt trap itself.

Why introduce dark elements if in the end it becomes a friendship shounen power trip? I actually hate the star system in this site, I wish it was like in mangaupdates.

It’s so fucking edgy that it’s actually sort of ok. At least it doesn’t try to do anything meta about it or anything, it’s just decent.

Double-page supporter
Don't you just hate it when you read a series so edgy it's funny, but then the author crams in a bunch of rape and child gore to make it darker? This manga, however, DOESN'T DO THAT! It's dumb, toothless, and overall trash, but atleast you won't feel your soul dying. Only your neurons.

Group Leader
Hey guys, the discord server for Berserk Of Gluttony has been made!
Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/BRc3W3d
Join today!

Users who are viewing this thread