Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Pun

PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING CRAZY

If you're bored please translate another series instead of retranslating one that's already been translated

WOW the people commenting are all butthurt or had rough childhood idk what are they upset about but the moaning wont stop
i like this story and i wanna read more

That stats are fucking all over the place and stupid. Literally consume over 1 mil to 1 bil very easily...

You know, this series is pretty good. Though considering this is the manga some stuff might not be explain properly unless you read the LN where they can easily place exposition for what's happening in more pqges.
I also wonder what people read to consider this trash.

As far as I can remember from the webnovel, that other mask guy's weapon isnt capable of shooting that many shots that quickly.
The manga artist really did shit here or the light novel changed it which is most likely not the case.
But i am glad that the artist didnt dragged this scene, in wn the fight witht the slime shark and the masked man was so long that it felt endless.

Double-page supporter
This manga is good,the mc is badass,the artstyle is phenomenal and the story is good

Users who are viewing this thread