Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

this is generic and really chuunibyou no matter how you look at it but always fun to read to have a good laugh.

The best characters are the side characters. Fate is a shit kirito clone and the main bitch is flat and boring. A manga made to be enjoyed by 12 year old power fantasy fetishist. A shame too since I’m enjoying the sins plot, just can’t stand the mc and girlZ

Fed-Kun's army
So ugh, I felt iffy reading this, are you sure it is not Shounen?

Mask breaks and he isn’t looking at her, how tf did she know it was him??? Am I missing a status ailment where his identity is magically blocked so long as the mask is on?????? Straight bruh

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@aigaion
The mask breaks and he turns and faces her.

With no mask she immediately recognizes who he is. The first page of the new chapter literally shows him standing with her on his left side, and him looking at her. I dont understand what you missed about that motion

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
a good example of popular stuff that has trash writing very cliché scenarios and bland characters

Users who are viewing this thread